Chapter 6

It must be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO MIN

Two years later

I am now studying to become a kindergarder teacher at the Seoul unversity, where Yoona is in Busan studying design.  We don't chat as much as we used to do, but I always make sure we chat as least once a week.

Studying to become a teacher was my dream since I can remember and was extremely happy to get a solarship to do it without the help from my parents. 

I was walking towards my first lecture when I heard alot of screaming coming from the medical department.  I try to igorne it but something caught my eyes.  There was a tall guy walking towards the medical department will heaps of girls following him.  His back look so familiar, when have I seen it before.  I was thinking very hard when Shin call my name out and tell me to hurried up.

The entire lecture was very interesting, talking about types of story books and ways author write them for young kids but somehow I couldn't concentrated.

At lunch, Shin (friend I meet at uni) keep talking about how much he wanted to be a per-school teacher and the books he can read to them.  I didn't pay him much attention as I am getting bored hearing it.  Helena another friend I make who studies medicine, suddenly came to our desk and start talking about a handsome guy who is going to be a doctor.  Again didn't really take alot of notice as her standard of a handsome guy is anyone that looks normal.

After lunch, we said goodbye and I headed to the library to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter