Chapter 3

It must be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, so min when to see teacher Kim.  She knows she is in alot of trouble.

To her surprise, teacher Kim did not punish her.  He knew Hyun Joong is not pleasant to work with and try to explain to so min that she must complete the project with him, otherwise she might not be able to graduate.

So min knew teacher Kim is right but still cannot ease her anger towards Hyun Joong.  How can someone so cute and talented be so difficult to work with???

After school finished, So min decided to have a good talk with aHyun Joong about his manner and how to complete the project together.  So min was walking past a park where she heard someone crying.  It was Hyun Joong, sitting behind a tree crying his head off.  Seeing Hyun Joong crying like this makes So min sad.  She want to hug him but backed off when she saw Hyun Joong crying ease and is about to get up.

So min hides in big tree to avoid Hyun Joong seeing her.  Things keep poping up her head (why is he crying like that, has something happen between now and class)....

Hyun Joong began walking (with his head down) home, looking extremely depress.  Little did he know that So min is following him behind.  So min heart is hurting so much to see Hyun Joong looking so down.

Once Hyun Joong is inside his home, So min waited a while before she heads home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter