Chapter 11

It must be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The strong hand prevented me from falling to the ground.  Lucky the person got me in time otherwise I will fall to the ground, hurting both my neds pretty badly.

I was about to thank the person, he yell at me. "watch where you are going, you can be hurt, don't you know".  I recognised this voice, is Hyun Joong.  I look up to see a very worried and concern look on his face.

Why would you care, you leave without saying goodbye.  Do you know how hurt I was.  I keep praying you be back and explain to you why you leave so suddenly. But that day never come.  I was so stupid to think that we are friends and that you do have a heart.  I was wrong, you are so self-fish, you are....

He kissed me before I could upper another word.  The kiss lasted very long before we both parted to catch our breath.  I was about say something when I rain.  He take my hand and ran back to my apartment.

By the time we got back to the apartment, we were really wet.  I gave him a set of new clothes that I brough for Shin's birthday.  Is was slightly short on him but he didn't seems to mind about it.

Once we were both dry, I decided to make some hot tea for us.  I putted down the hot tea and the whole room goes so slient.  My heart is betting very fast and nervous at the same time.

After a few minutes of total slient, Hyun Joong started to talk.

So Min, I am very sorry that I didn't say goodbye to you and just left.  I got home after the talk I had w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter