forest

will you...?

"are you that excited to go out with me?" you giggle at Mark who is driving while humming happily to the song on the radio. he nods and move his hand away from the steering wheel to hold your left hand. "its been a while since our last date so of course i'm excited" he squeezes your hand. Mark has been away for about 2 weeks and you miss him so much. finally you two get some time to go on a date and Mark wouldn't miss this chance and going to take you on a date you will never forget.

"babe where are we going?" you open the car window in a half to stick out your head and look around. its almost 8PM and he isn't telling you where you are going. "just wait and see". he looks at you and starts to nag "hey! don't stick out your head like that! and its cold, close the window" you obey and give him a thumb up "yes sir!". after waiting for several more minutes Mark stops the car and takes out something from the backseat. meanwhile you already open the door and you are really confused of where you are right now. "Mark... where is this place..." Mark who is done rummaging things on the bag tells you to close the door and you face him. without a word he put on a blindfold on your eyes and you keep asking him what the hell is he doing, but he never replied. 

"Just a little bit more..." mark helps you, who are blindfolded, to walk in somewhere you dont know. You can feel the cold air hitting your skin as soon as you get out of the car. Mark is being weird today. He never gave you any surpises except for your birthday. And today is clearly not your birthday, nor a special day to be celebrated. You carefully move your feet step by step like a child who is learning how to walk. Mark's arms securely wraps around your waist to help you from falling and to keep you walk straight. "We're here" he says as he stops you. "Where are we?" you sniff the air around you and swing your hand to your left but find nothing.

"[Y/N], you trust me, right?" "duh, of course i do. If i don't then i won't be here right now. Who wants to be blindfolded like this and follow the person if they don't trust them?" "alright, do me a favor and stay here. Don't take off the blindfold until i told you to,okay?" he walks further away from you who are confused as hell and scared as well but you decide to do what he says. "On the count of three, take off the blindfold. 1...2.......3!" you take it off, blinking your eyes several times to adjust them with the lights. There you are, standing in front of a big light bulbs that are formed into a simple sentence that makes your heart beats faster. Mark is half-screaming from the other side "[Y/N]....." he takes a deep breath before he continues "will you be Mrs.Tuan?" he waits for your answer nervously. You make your way up to where he stands and smile widely "yes i do!" Mark immediately hugs you tight and peck your forehead,eyes,nose,cheeks and last but not least your lips. "I love you" "i love you too Mark"



sorry it took so long for me to update :")

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^^

if you want to request for a one shot, you can leave a comment or message me personally ^^

thanks for reading <3