photos

will you...?

"[Y/N], where the hell are you??" he almost yell at the phone he is holding beside his ear. "why you didn't pick up my call?? you're not even texting me back! just call me when you get this voice mail" he press the red button on the screen and sit back on the couch, running his fingers through his hair. he is upset because it is already midnight and you aren't home yet. plus, you are not answering his calls, making him even more worried.

meanwhile, you are running away to a nearest coffee shop or anything that has a roof to protect you from the rain. your phone is dead and you know you're gonna be a dead meat once you arrived at home cause you forget to tell Jaebum you will be coming home late today. after a good 5 minutes the rain finally stops and you run to the apartment. it usually takes about 10 minutes to get there by walking but it only takes around 5-6 minutes by running.

you hurriedly push the password and open the door, only to see the empty apartment. "Jaebum?" you look around the living room and kitchen but he isn't there. then you hear something from the bedroom, immediately drag your feet to knock on the wooden door. "Jaebum... i know you're in there" you knock again on your shared bedroom door. "Jaebum please... open the door...". You thought he is mad at you cause you weren't answering his calls. "Jaebum, please... i'm sorry for not answering your calls" you helplessy calling out his name once again but he doesn't respond. You sit in front of the door, knocking at it once in a while waiting for your boyfriend to open it. Then you hear him saying your name. You stand up and place your ear on the door to hear more "yes???" you can hear him walk to the door.

He leans his back on the door "[Y/N],are you tired of me who can get angry easily?" you think for a while "depends on what the problem is" he sighs "then don't come in until i said so" "wait! Jaebum! What is it? Are you really mad at me? Please tell meeee!" he walks back to the door "i feel sorry for you who have a boyfriend like me" "no, dont say that... You are the best boyfriend ever! Even though sometimes your anger is scaring me,i can put up with that. Mostly you are like an angel" he doesn't answer you. After several minutes he finally speaks up "lets just break up" you couldnt believe at what he says. "w-what are you saying...?" your eyes are filled with tears that are ready to fall in any second. "I said lets just break up" he opens the door, and you see pictures of you and him on the bedroom floor, which has been arranged by Jaebum into a sentence that you want to hear from him the most.

"Lets just break up and you can be my wife" your tears start to escape your eyes as you hug him tightly, tight enough to make him wanting to pull away. "Hey hey,calm down" he wipes your tears and caresses your cheeks. You hit his chest, earning a groan from him. "I thought you were going to break up with me!" "it depens on you" you sniff and look at him "[Y/N], will you marry me?" you kiss him as an answer and he kisses you back "so that means we are breaking up" you hit him again harder this time "youre not my girlfriend anymore, youre my wife now" he does his cute eyesmiles and you giggle.