games

will you...?

"no....no no... NOOO!!!" you throw the joystick while Jinyoung is laughing hard. You and your boyfriend are playing Mario Kart and you lose, again. by now Jinyoung is already standing up doing his ceremony dance which you hate seeing it the most because it tells you that you lose. you can't lose again this time cause if you do, you will be teased by Jinyoung for the rest of the day.

"Lets play a different game!" you pout. Jinyoung stops his dance and leans down to pecks your pout. "alright but first lets go eat breakfast. i think its ready". ah right, you two are waiting for the breakfast to be cooked by playing stupid games that you kind of starting to dislike. Jinyoung helps you stand up and heads to the kitchen. he prepares all the foods while you are sitting patiently on the dining room. seeing Jinyoung like this make him looks like your mom, not your boyfriend.

"baby" you speak out when he put down the spoon. "yeah?" when he finishes, he sits down beside you. "i think you would make a great husband and dad" his eyes widens hearing your words. "you think so?" you nod your head continously. he blushes, looking away from you. there is silence filling up the air and finally you're the one who break it by saying "ok lets eat!~". Jinyoung has his attention back to the food and you two start munching on the delicious food.

after you finish washing the dishes, you find Jinyoung still playing the same game a before. you sit next to him and he asks you to play with him in which you refuse. "if we play another game then i will join you" you grab the joystick from his hand and put it on the floor. "okay. Theres a yellow box under the table where i keep all my games. Go get it" you lay flat on the floor to reach out for the box. "I didn't know you have this" you look at the box and when you are about to open it, Jinyoung stops you and stares at your eyes.

"[Y/N], i wish we could be like this everyday." you squint your eyes "you mean me, losing in all the games? No way" you turn your attention back to the box and open it. "[Y/N], i don't want to play these games alone anymore. Will you be my princess peach? I'm the mario who wants to be upgraded to be your husband" you can't help but to laugh and blush at the same time. "Jr. Bros" he laughs hard at your silly joke. You hug him tight and whisper "yes" then he pulls away, hands on your shoulder "really?!" you nod and he throws his fist to the air. "Lets make many little Jinyoung so we can all play together,okay??" you playfully hit him,then he pulls you for another hug and kisses your forehead.