cupcakes

will you...?

You are lying on the sofa, resting cause it is your day off. Campus life is really exhausting with all the assignments and annoying professors. So you are really glad when you know you will get a day off. You want to enjoy it as much as you can even though its only a day. And fortunately, it is also the same day as your boyfriend’s day off. You call him and ask if he want to go somewhere with you and he says he just wants to cuddle at home. You completely understand why and to be honest you also want to do something simple like cuddling all day long.

Your finger is busy pushing the button on the remote, changing the TV channel. You don’t know theres nothing to watch at 7 in the morning besides the news. You keep searching for something to watch until your eyes land on your boyfriend’s face who was singing on TV. It is a rerun of mcountdown. You watch it happily and sing along the song. How could Yugyeom look older than you? when the actuality is you are older than him by a year.

As you are thinking about that you hear the door being open, his foot steps following it.“[Y/N] noona~” you turn around to see Yugyeom standing and grinning widely holding a big box with a pretty ribbon tied on it. “oh you came!” you pull him into a big hug. “i miss you so much!” he hugs back and smells your hair “your smell is the same as always noona, i like it” he chuckles. “if i change my shampoo then i will smell different” you shrug and he tells you not to change it cause he really like the smell. What a cute kid.

“jagiya, whats that?” you point at the box he is carrying. Yugyeom is grinning, grabbing your hand and led you to the dining room. He places the box in the middle of the desk, pulling out a chair for you to sit as he sits on the chair on the other side of the dining table, making him facing you. “what is this?” he grabs both of your hands, you can feel him being nervous. “Noona, we have known each other for about 10 years and we have been dating for 2 years. you know that i love you so much, right?” his face slowly turns into light pink. You nod “i love you too Yugyeom. More than you could imagine” you squeeze his hands tighter.

You also feel nervous cause he has never been like this before. He usually will say ‘i love you’ in a shy way but this time he is more confident and his question is seeking answer more than an ‘i love you too’ from you. there is a silence before he suddenly stands up and takes a deep breath before saying “so, noona...” he lets go of your hands and moves his hands to the box. He slowly opens the cover,revealing some cute cupcakes with an alphabet as the frosting. You tilt your head to read the words, cause the cupcakes are facing Yugyeom not you. “oh, sorry!” he apologizes and turn the box around. You are speechless. “Yugyeom...” you can see his face is now turning red. He bit his lip and say with a soft voice “Noona, will you marry me?”. you are still speechless. It turns out that the Kim Yugyeom you know has changed. You don’t think he will propose to you and you are the one who have to do it remembering the time he confess to you and he was seriously dead nervous. It was a funny but lovely memories to you. “noona...?” he looks in your eyes searching for answer, his eyes are showing nervousness. You smile and nod multiple times “yes!”. at that answer, Yugyeom jumps covering his face with his hands as he screams letting out his happiness. He runs to your side and attacks you with hugs and pecks on all over your face. “thank you so much noona, i love you”. you giggle “i love you way more Yugyeom. And from now on you don’t have to call me noona. Got it?” he nods and shyly mumbles “yeobo”. “what? What were you saying?” he grins and repeats with more confidence “yeobo! I can call you that, right?” you pinch his cheek earning a scream from him “of course you can, yeobo” you emphasize the last word and he smiles then kisses you softly.



first is Yugyeom!

THIS GIANT MAKNAE IS JUST SO FLUFFY ;^;