Bad and good kisses

Misguided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are happy to have you here Ms Elena" the principal said. "Thank you sir, I'm grateful to be able to continue my study in such a great school" you smiled. "Of course, if it wasn't for your father. He has been contributing so much for this school" he stated. "I will call my assistant to show you around and let you know which class you are assigned to" "That had be great" feeling excited for your first day.

Based on your old school results, this school has decided to put you in the first class. Studying has always been your priority eventhough you have been spoiled so much. You entered the class in hoping to see some familiar faces. "Elena!" a girl's voice calling for you. Hana, your childhood friend together with Kidoh. "Hana" you two hugged each other. "It has been so long, how dare you become prettier than me" she said to you. You two talk and laugh non stop in the class. You are glad it is easy for you to get along in the group together with your new clasmmates which are Hana's friends she introduced to you earlier. Suddenly your front class door got crowded with a bunch of girls from other clasess. You were curious of what they are so interested at then one of Hana's friend said "Here comes the hotties of the school" You looked at the door and saw Pgoon, Jenissi, Kidoh and Xero walking into the class. Pgoon, Kidoh and Xero who saw you smiled at you, Jenissi ignored your existence as usual. They went to their sit but Kidoh walk to you and Hana and said "Hey I knew that you are going to join us in the first class, like old times" you two laughed.

You guys settled down in your own sit but something caught your attention. You realize when the boys enter the class, Jenissi headed to this one girl, wrapping his hand around her. You ask Hana "Hey, who is that girl?" "That's Sera, his girlfriend. Jenissi is every girl's bad boy dream guy but apparently bad boy attracts to bad girl" Hana said. "Oh so she is a bad girl?" you were curious. "Well she has an attitude, not a really pleasing one" "Such a playgirl" Hana's friend burst. "Shhh" Hana tried to cover her. You couldn't get their inside jokes since you are still new in this school gossip but you are actually surprise that anyone can even tolerate with that big headed guy.

You've been spending your whole day in school with your new girl friends and Hana. The boys were kind of upset how you didn't bother to hang out with them during lunch. 

School parking

"Well someone has been so cocky today" Gohn said, eyeing at you. "Aww come on guys, what would the girls' say if I suddenly hang out with the hotties of the school." you teased. "Oh really? That's what you heard?" Hansol got a little excited. "Now you know how lucky you are to know us" Kidoh bragged. You rolled your eyes. "Well the boys in my class has been talking about the pretty new kid in school the whole day" Nakta said. "I freaking know right it is so annoying, you shouldn't be entertaining them okay Elle" Yano ordered. "Yeah, you are ours" Kidoh claimed. You were shocked by their statement and respond "Geez who are you guys to decide that" Suddenly a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter