Spoiled

Misguided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jenissi faster come downstairs" Kidoh shouted. "Alright alright geezz" he came down and sat with the rest of you at the living room. "So we seriously need to make some new rules since Elle is a part of us now" Kidoh said. "Why do we even need to change anything just because of one person?" Jenissi complained. "Well maybe because she is a girl?" Yano stated the obvious "And plus this is kinda her house too so.." "So what?" Jenissi interupted "It is not like we didn't pay for our stay?" You kinda had to agree we that and finally said "True, so you guys shouldnt even have to think and worry about it. I don't own this house" Jenissi was surprise that you agreed to him but proud that his opinion was valid. Pgoon looked at Jenissi and said "Whatever it is we still need to have some ground rules" he continued "Like no more walking around " looking at Bjoo. "Whattt" he complained. "It is not even half a day yet but so many bad things are already happening, we don't want it to get worst" Sangdo said. "Please let me know the food that you are allergic with" you nodded. Honestly after all what happen today, you are extremely exhausted. You hardly had your dinner just now and you have been running here and there in the house trying to settle down. Pgoon saw that you are already half asleep. "Let's continue this tomorrow, it is already late and we have school tomorrow" everyone agreed and went up into their rooms. You have no will to do anything anymore and just doze off on your bed.

Next Morning

You had your shower, feeling so much better than yesterday. All prepared to go to school so you walk out your room only to bump into something infront of your door. It is a towel with toiletries on it and a letter saying "Sorry about last night, I know it was my fault i was just too embarassed to admit it -Bjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter