The chaos begin

Misguided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You realized after these whole situation, you skipped your lunch and it is already almost for dinner time. Your stomach are grumbing like hell. You quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen and open the fridge to look for something quick to eat. You saw a chocolate bar and quickly snatch it and had a bite or two, or maybe you end up finishing it all by a sec. 

Sangdo cooked for dinner tonight. No one can deny how he is such a great cook and he actually doesn't mind cooking for you guys since he actually enjoy it. "Whoaaa, you are such a great cook. I am so impressed" you said looking at the kitchen table, drooling. Everyone start gathering around the table when suddenly Pgoon behind you approach you and said "Be careful, you are drooling over there" pretending to wipe your lips. You laughed. 

Everyone is enjoying their dinner especially that one mouthwatering hot spicy soup that everyone is currently sipping. After a couple of sip, Kidoh finally realize and ask "Isn't there a prawn paste in this soup?" "Yeap" Sangdo confusely answered. You who heard him look at Kidoh with your eyes wide open with the spoon inside your mouth. Kidoh quickly took away your spoon and drag you to nearest sink and ask you to gargle your mouth. Everyone was shocked and confuse by it so Bjoo asked "Why what happen?" "She is allergic to prawn" Kidoh stressed, you can feel that he was angry through his voice. "Omg I am so sorry Elle, I didn't know" Sangdo felt guilty. "No it is okay, he doesn't know" you said "I should have been more aware" while scratching your lips that is so obviously red now. Everyone started to worry about you especially Pgoon. He tried to do something but Kidoh was already there to help you so he didn't want to interfere since obviously Kidoh knows more how to help you out.

After dinner you, Pgoon, Kidoh and Yano gather around the living room while watching tv and having some fruits. Suddenly Jenissi shouted from the kitchen "Who the hell took my snack bar?!" You were shocked and apologize. "I am sorry, I was totally hungry just now. I'll buy you another one" "Well yeah, go buy it n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter