Settling down

Misguided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked around the room. Bobby pointed out those who raised their hands and said "Sangdo, Yano, Kidoh, Bjoo" and that certain someone that made you extra happy "Pgoon" he smirked at you and you shyly smile. "And.." Bobby continued. "Eh?" you wondered. "That Jenissi guy" he pointed upstairs. You finally remembered about that 'well-behaved' guy and asked "So all of that just now was just an act right?" (Seogoong) "Well apparently that guy's temper wasn't an act" a guy who has been munching some foods from the kitchen the whole time said. "Oh.." when you thought you had feel relief. "But don't worry, I will protect you from that monster" Bjoo trying to lift up your mood. You smiled feeling grateful. "WE are going to protect you" Yano corrected. "Aww now I wish I stayed here" Atom whined. "I am glad you guys finally can get along" Bobby said. "I guess I don't have to worry anymore now that I need to leave, I'm going to be late for my flight" Bobby rushed into a room to take his luggage. "Already?" you pouted making a sad face. Pgoon who saw that found it really cute.

You are finally left with your 6 housemates and you are trying to get to know them. "So which school are you going to?" Bjoo asked. "I think same with you guys" you answered. "Awesome!" Yano exclaimed. 

You are inside your room unpacking when suddenly someone knocked your door. "Yes?" "It is me Kidoh" "Come in" you respond. He open the door and went in leaving the door wide open. "Do you need he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter