New beggining

Misguided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You streched your body after the 11 hours long flight and took a deep breath of the air that you have been missing so much. Your whole family moved overseas 7 years ago, and now you are back at your hometown to continue your studies. You have been depending on your parents so much and now you have decided to try experiencing living alone before going to college next year. And plus you got accepted to a prestigious school here where you can get the best education.

"Ellena?" a guy approached you from behind. You turned around and saw your a year older cousin standing there with a shock face. "Bobby!!" you hugged him tightly. Bobby received your hug awkwardly, still in confusion. You pulled off realizing his action and asked "What is wrong with you? Is this how you welcome your favorite cousin?" you pouted. Now he smiled widely, in assurance that it was you. "Wow you have change so much, such a babe now" while checking you up and down. "Then are you still expecting me to look like a little kid?" he laughed and whispered "This is not good for my housemates" looking at your lean body wearing high waist jeans with a white long sleeves cropped top. "Sorry?" "Nothing let's get going, I'm going to be late for my flight tonight" pulling off your luggage. You took your handbag that you put on it and let him carry your luggage. "What do you mean by tonight? You are leaving me already?" 

It was just an hour journey from the airport to his place. He just finishes his hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter