Hi new housemates

Misguided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby left you alone for you to settle down. You were too excited for this stay that you completely forgot about your stomach that has been grumbling everysince you arrived here. At first you thought it was just the butterflies in your stomach. You went down to the kitchen and checked if there is anything that need to be top up. "Wow do they only eat these kind of food? I can sense how lazy my rommates are" The foods are mainly fast food as if there were bunch of boys staying in the house. "Maybe I should cook them some nice homemade foods for a welcome party" you giggled by yourself wishing only if you actually know how to cook.

"Are you nuts?" a husky voice from behind suddenly interrupt your imagination. You turned around in shock. A boy wearing a tank top standing by the kitchen entrance looking at you with his eyebrows up. "Umm, you must be my new housemate. Hi" you tried smilling while waving the pan that you were playing with a while ago. "Oh.." Pgoon knew that he is getting a new housemate but was not expecting someone like you. "Oh wow, ok.. this is not really what i expected" He walked away from the kitchen looking out the window. "Well that is not a very nice thing to say to welcome your new housemate right?" you followed him out putting down the pan. "Didn't Bobby told you about me?" you asked getting a little uncomfortable. "Yes he did, but he told us that he is bringing in a little kid or a nerd whatever he described you. That's why we agree to have you here" he explained. "He called me what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter