Chp 8

Forbidden

@oohsehun posted:
*Hana playing with Sehun’s hair*
My personal hairdresser ^^

@luexolu posted:
*kissing Hana’s cheeks*
Can’t get enough of her chubbiness!

@hztttao posted:
*selca with Jongin and Hana*
Guess who Hana loves more?

@kimkai posted:
*backview of Hana & Kai walking in the park*
Baby steps

~

@jacksonwang852jy
*instavid of Hana dancing*
So… This is one of my classmates today

@bambam1a posted:
*selca with Hana*
Most popular girl in class ;)

~

I loved seeing Hana’s pictures on their Instagram – I used to be worried but now I was okay. I emphasized that they can’t post my photo or else I’d take away their privilege of hanging out with Hana. Don’t ask when Jongin decided to have an Instagram. Guess he just didn’t want to lose against his hyungs.

Today was the day Jongin would be meeting my parents. No we’re not together but I don’t know what we are as well. Yes I depend on him and let Hana get close but I was being very careful about my own feelings. He was after all still an idol; he had a million other hearts to take care of. Not just Hana and mine.

All 12 would be meeting my parents actually. They wanted to put a face to all the names Hana has been blurting out at home. I was worried they would flip once they realize they were idols too.

“Omma.. My friends… They’re… Idols…”

“But they’re just friends right?” She said hurriedly as she was setting the table.

“Y… Yes”

“Is Hana close with them?”

“Yes….”

“Are they your age?” It was dad’s turn to ask.

“Yes…”

“Mama…. Hun…” Hana handed me my phone. She was getting smarter day by day and it still amazes me to no end.  And why was Sehun calling me anyway?

“Yes my darling what’s up?”

“OMO HYEMI CALLED ME DARLING!” I heard Sehun shouting in the background and then commotion started. I heard Jongin smacking someone, Kyungsoo and Suho trying to calm them down.

“YAH LEE HYEMI!” Jongin finally got to the phone.

“Yes?” I said sweetly.

“You can’t just be calling every guy darling. You don’t even call me that!” I could visualize him pouting and Sehun smirking.

“Arassooo~~” I said in a singsong voice. “Where are you guys?”

“We… Tao made a wrong turn, we’ll arrive in 30 minutes”

“Pabo..” I chuckled.

“I miss you” Jongin whispered.

“I can’t hear you~~~”

“Fine. See you later”

“Anything wrong?” My mom asked and I shook my head, explaining they were just running a little late. I didn’t know how they managed to get their managers off their back but I didn’t want to get involved in that. It would just hurt my head.

While waiting for them to arrive, I prepped my parents about them – their group, their names and all that. My mom seemed to take a huge interest in Suho when I told her he was the omma of the group. My dad on the other hand, preferred Lay, recognizing him from one of the cooking shows he watched. I was very careful not to blurt out about Jongin, these things take time.

Ding Dong!

“They’re here!” I shouted to my parents and went to the front door. I had to take two steps back adjusting my eyes’ to Jongin’s silver and Suho’s blonde hair. I had to admit, Jongin sure looked more ier.

“Hey…” Jongin smirked ruffling his hair before placing his snapback. I rolled my eyes and stepped aside, calling out for Hana.

“Anneyeohaseyo…” Suho greeted my parents and my mom literally squealed. Oh my gosh.

“Come sit! Hana’s always saying out your names, it’s nice to finally meet you guys”

“Likewise Sir…” Kris said and they all gathered in the living room.

This was probably the first time I’ve ever introduced my group of friends to my parents. Ravi was an exception, my dad saw us hanging out at some café and it was hella awkward. So far everything was going good.

I could sense my parents looking at Hana’s every move when she finally settled with Jongin. Everyone could tell who her favorite was. I bit my lip hoping she wouldn’t suspect anything – I mean, we weren’t dating technically. I was just waiting for the right time.

@kleadersh posted:
*widespread of dishes*
Finally get to taste home-made cooking!

@kimkai posted:
*piggyback Hana*
Someone’s bullying me >.<

@luexolu posted:
*Hyemi & Hana laughing*
Dongsaeng & my fav girl

“Your parents are nice…” Jongin said as I sent them out. Hana was already aslsep.

“Yours too.. Pabo..”

“Taemin wants to meet the both of you as well…”

“Wae?”

“He’s jealous I haven’t been spending time with him haha”

“Ayeeee. Alright, tell me when…”