Chp 10

Forbidden

[BREAKING] EXO-K KAI CAUGHT ON DATE WITH FAMOUS EXO FAVORITE BABY, HANA & HER MOM?

I sank deeper into my chair when Lyra showed me the news on Allkpop. Allkpop was a big bull of but I can’t deny that fact. I knew this was going to happen! Now what?!

“Lyra could you cancel my class for this afternoon? Or get a sub?” I asked panickly. I needed to be home with Hana right now.

“No worries babe. Go home now. Don’t forget to call Jongin!” I nodded and started dialing his number that I already knew by heart.

“Jongin!” I said as soon as I heard him pick up.

“Hyemi.. I’m.. I don’t know..”

“It’s okay. Everything will be okay right?”

“I’m going to meet my manager now. I’ll make things right, don’t worry”

“We…” I sighed and tried to find the right words to say. “We’ve got nothing to be afraid of. We don’t have a status…”

“You’re right…”

“Call me once you’re done okay? I’ll be at home with Hana”

“I will. And Hyemi?”

“Yeah?”

“Saranghae..”

I couldn’t answer him and hung up almost immediately, afraid of what I was going to say. Now was not the time for my feelings. I had a whole lot of explaining to do to my parents, I don’t know where to start.

“Omma I’m home!” I said as I entered the house.

“Mama!” Hana came running wobbly to me and I scooped her up, planting kisses all over her face.

“Are you really dating Jongin?” My mom did not look happy. At all.

“N.. No.. I can explain”

“I told you not to get involved with idols anymore! Why won’t you listen!”

“We’re not dating Omma! Please believe me…”

“Then?!”

“We’re just really good friends…”

“Pabo. He has feelings for you cant you see?” Dad suddenly intervened, surprising us all with that statement.

“Yeobo, she can’t be with Jongin!” My mom said exasperatedly.

“Ara…” I replied quietly.

“Hana likes him… Hana needs a dad..”

“Hyemi is going to ruin that boy’s future!”

“I won’t ruin his future okay! We’re just friends! I pushed him away every time he talked about his feelings because Ravi used to be his friend and I don’t want history to repeat!” I finally snapped, I didn’t need people reminding me how I was not the right choice for Jongin.

“Hyemi ah…”

“I just need to be alone okay?!”

It was bad fighting in front of Hana and I felt guilty afterwards. Everything was on me. I made a bad choice.

[BREAKING] EXO-K KAI RELEASES STATEMENT:

“Hyemi is one of my closest friends and I’ve known her for quite a while now. My other members are close to her as well. We are in no way involved in a relationship, please do not misunderstand. I apologize if the news hurt my fans who have supported me from the beginning, it was not my intention to do so. I hope the media and fans would not harass Hyemi’s private life”

@luexolu posted:
*I love you all*
EXO-L, please do not misunderstand.

@oohsehun posted:
*selca with Chanyeol*
EXO-L we love you!

@galaxy_fanfan posted:
*EXO at concert*
EXO WE ARE ONE SARANGHAJA

~

@jacksonwang852jy posted:
*selca with Hana*
Nobody messes with us!

@bambam1A posted:
*Hana sleeping*
Sleeping beauty

I re-read Jongin’s statement over and over again. This was getting way out of hand. I ruin everything I touch.

“Mama…”

“Yes baby…”

“Pa… Pa…” I froze at the word. Who the hell taught her that. Hana was pointing to a selca I took with Jongin at the park. “Mama… Papa…” Hana said again, pointing to each of us.

“N.. No… Jongin’s not your Papa…”

“No?” Hana pouted and walked out of my bedroom, carrying my phone.

“Hana!”

“Moni… Mama.. Papa…” Hana showed the same picture to my mom. I could see she was struggling not to let her tears drop.

“KAI IS NOT PAPA HANA!” I screamed causing her to freak out and start crying. What a terrible mother I was.

“Do not shout at your daughter like that Lee Hyemi! I taught you better than this!” My mom said angrily and my dad tried to coax Hana.