Maths Session

Blossom

You stare at the teacher, not knowing what to do. You fall asleep and were caught by someone.''Miss Hirasawa, are you okay, do you need to go home?'' Mrs Nakano says. You wake up excitedly and pretend you are sick. ''Yes I do, I need a lot of precious sleep.'' You say. ''Then, Haeri can you bring her to the office to wait for her parents, you can stay if you want!'' Mrs Nakano asked.''sure I will, come Haruka." Haeri lifted me gently. You walk together with your lovin friend. ''Haruka, did you trick Mrs Nakano and stay out of maths sesshon?'' My friend asked. You quietly whisper to your friend. '' So thats why!'' She says. ''Shhhh, be queit'' You say in front of your talking loudly friend.

You and Haeri finally stepped on to the office. ''Mam what are you doing here?'' She asked both of us. I quickly turned into feeling Byoki de. '' es mam, my friend Yvonne is feeling ill.'' My friend said very fast. '' Oh here go to first aid and tell them what yopu have said to me'' The office lady said. You pretending to feel ill wwas actually really feeling ill. You walk into first aid with your friend. ''Um excuse me, my friend is feeling ill!'' Leyla kind of shouted. You look at the first aid person, She was tall and looked like she was pretty gentle. ''How can I help you.'' Her amazing Koe talked. ''Um we need a bed for her to rest.'' Leyla said gently. ''Here, the princess one or the manga one?'' She asked. ''Lets go...'' Leyla said. '' Um lets go to the manga one, it look suzushi.'' You say with a sceachy voice.

''Um May I ask you something?'' You say. '' Of course, what?'' 'You think.''What is your name?'' You ask. ''Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Mugi Nakano! '''She says. ''Are you a sister of Mrs Nakano?'' You ask. ''Mrs Nakano, oh yes I'm thre second youngest sister!'' mrs nakano says. '' cool! '' I sceam whn you feel ill.

''Miss Hirasawa, are you okay?'' She asks. ''I dont know.'' I cough loudly. A minute later, I went to sui min.