Fairy Enchanted

Blossom

''So Haruka, what do you wish for only threee times of each tree.'' Fairy Enchanted said. ''Well, um I wish that my mum and me could live a happy life!'' You say in a lod voice. ''Are you sure?'' She asked. ''I'm sure.'' You say confidently. ''Your wish is my comand.'' The fairy says. A bright light shines. You stare at it and it worked our lives were good.

You say'''So Fairy Enchanted did anyone come to you before to grant a wish?''.  ''Of course dear, lots of them came from different places.'' She says. ''So can you tell me te story of your life?'' You ask wanting to hear it. ''Ok.'' Fairy Enchanted says. You listen carefully,''So thats how you became a fairy that grants wishes interesting.'' You says loudly.

''So you have two wishes remaibning what are they?'' Fairy Enchanted asks. You say ''Í would like my dad to say sorry and never kidnap us again!'' You say in a sigh. ''Ok, your wish is granted.'' After the third wish a said goodbye to the fairy and decided to go straight to bed with mum. So you quietlu went into the tent and cuddled warmly and you closed the tents zip.

You look above wanting to sleep fast but you were thinking lots of qestions in your mind and couln't sleep. You try to imagine that your dad would come here to say sorry. But you could barely do that. So you started thinking about tomorrows big day that had lots of luck.

You think and think until your mind is confused til you drift calmly to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi this is prettypie hope you are enjoying it, sorry that I put lots of yous. But nvm unless you enjoy it and once again please leave a comment any time. ^-^ Bai bye