In the car

Blossom

You were put in a car. You woke up ill. ''Where am I?'' You ask. ''Honey we are your parents before at school you had colapsed.'' Your parents say. You speak in japenese. ''Doko desu wataa chi ha?'' I ask. ''We are going to the doctor for a check-up.'' They say. '' A CHECK UP, BUT I DONT WANT TO, I'M FINE....'' Until you wacked with a stick. 

I woke up, my dad had tied me up and ripted of my dress, you stayed cold, not wanting to be harmed. What Kind of dad is this?'' You asked in your mind.You wriggle and yelled. ''Who did th...!'' You ask when you say your mum tied up and . ''Mum! , who did this!'' You ask. ''mmm.'' She yelled. ''i'll come. You hoped without your hands to your mum, and untied her. When you finished your mum untied you back. You without cloths wondered off to thr door. The door was locked when someone opened it. You looked at who it was. It was Dad!'' You think in your mind and being pushed in the corner.

''Now i'll deal with this go in that room and do not escape or if you dont do it i'll throw you to a hang. You saw that your mum did do what dad said, hoped up and could not talk try to go behind. It was too late.Dad had pushed me down on the concrete and I was saved by my .

I tried to talk but I could not, I had sticky tape around my mouth, I almost  couldn't breathe.

 

Maybe this was the Owari!