Struggling

Blossom

Anata struggle in fear, you were in a dark room but there was some light to be seen. You hop up and try to open the door. It was still locked. You had a idea. You searched to find a clip that could open it. You had found it. You quickly stap the clip threw and twised it. It finally opened. You creep into the room your mum was put and used the same clip. You unlocked it and brought your mum out.

You and your mum waalked to find a exit. There in the dstance you see a maze. You hope that was the exit and risked for it. The amaze was tricky but somehow it looked like all the paths had a dead end. You hope that the last one was it so you took it. You could barley stare. And you opened you eyes expecting there was a dead end but not, it led us straight to the exit when you look around dad wasn't in sight but most of all your dress was ripted.

A minute later you found some cloth and decided to make cloths with your mum so that we won't walk . You gather up all the cloths and decided to pick one. You chose the bright blue sparkly dress and your mum chose a lime colour skirt with a blue coloured t-shirt. You slowly walk out with make-up and different styled hair. And you took a peek out the door. No one was to be seen, maybe it was night now , so we hoped into mum's car and drove away.

A second later you were t home not wanting to go inside. You were scared that dad waas there, so you told mum that You and mum would like to et a camp fire somewhere else and tent so you say ''Lets go to a shop and buy one tent, okay?'' You say. ''Sure come.'' Your mum says happily. You hop in the car with your mum and drives to a place that sells tents.

''Excuse me sir, may I ask you do you have any tents that fit two people like us?'' your mum asks. ''Yes we do, my name is Bob, come here and see.'' Bob said. So we went, there were cool tents fit for familes. You stare at them and notice you like the purple ad blue sparkly one. So you ask. ''Mum, can we have this one?'' You ask. ''Um, excuse me sir how much is this one?'' Your mum asks for you. ''This is a cheap one 100 dollars mam!'' Bob says. ''Thats cheap is that the one you want dear?'' Your mum asks you. ''Yep, I'm sure of it.'' You say confidently. ''So that will be 10 dollars! '' Said Bob. ''Ten dollars how come?'' Your mum asks excitedly. ''Its because you two look beautiful so its gonna be cheaper! '' Bob yells. ''Thanks, see you next time bye!'' You and your mum say. ''That was rakki for us so cheap!'' You say joyfully.