the tent

Blossom

You jump out of the car and decides to get the tent out and try to put it up. ''Here darling I'll do it!'' Your mum says. You answer thanks. When the tent was finished you decided to check the tent out so you try sleeping outside, pefect! ''Honey, I'm going to find some branches to lit our fire, stay here.'' Your mum says. You answer okay and you stare at the sparkling stars twinkling.

Your mum is back. You help her lit the fire and ou ask youi mum if you could go to the forest and find some twigs. You walk down the forest qwith a bright torch shining the way. You grab a bunch of twigs and heads back. You put the twigs around the fire and goes to see your mum, but she is already asleep. You giggle silently and decides to find some food, you see a store nerby that sells free fish so you walk there and took four of them and you put one of them in the fire to burn. You enjoy your yummy dinner.

You sit inside out and looks  at the shining stars when you uddenly see a blossom tree just like at highschool. You walk out and decides to touch it. There was a silent flasgh and there was a mysterious magical fairy. 'You could not say one word. ''Excuse me Haruka,I'm a fairy that grants three wishes.'' The fairy says.

''Um hats your name and how....'' you say. '' Oh my name is Fairy Enchanted, and I have several sisters that appear in blossom trees when you touch them so you'll get three wishes each time you see my sisters or me.