The Wind Blowing Through The Trees

Blossom

As you slowly sat down, you was amazed at the blossom trees that had bloomed. You look at them carefully at the branches above, you were sitting under that tree,''Gosh this day is wonderful!'' you say, you feel ther wind go past you as you holded on your hat. You sitting and it was lonely so you decided to read a book.

When suddenly, a strong rush of wind flew by, and you dropped your book. As quickly as you could, you ran do catch it when you were called my someone. ''Haruka, you need to come quick!'' Your friend Haeri yelled. '' I'll be there in a second!'' you sceamed as loud as the next gush of wind that flew by.

You ran to the garden and off to the river and finally you caught your book. ''Mrs Nakano will be mad, I'll better dry it!'' you say. But suddenly you remember that you need to go in the school.' You panicked and panicked, untill you kept your book in your bag. School had started and you were late!

You quickly stuffed your book in your bag, and rushed to the hallway of your classroom. You opened the door to expect there were people staring. And they did. ''Mrs Nakano,Haruka is late!'' Your classmate Tamaki said. ''Um miss Hirasawa, why are you late?'' you say ''Sorry Mrs Nakano, I was sitting under a tree and was enjoying my book.'' I lied. ''Well don't do that again, understand?'' Mrs Nakano asked. You replied, ''Yes Mrs Nakano. ''That''s kind of you, oh shall we continue talking about animals and your project.''

''Yes Mrs Nakano.'' everyon replied including yourself. This is a japenese school so you will hear japenese words, but don't worry. ''Haruka!'' Your friend Haeri called. ''Come sit here!'' Haeri asked. ''Sure!" you replied.

I was a indepentent student when everythig changed, somehow

Moving on to the next Chapta~