Two

Rules:

"Boys, remember there's a showcase tommorow morning. We're going to wake up early!" the manager disclaimed while a bunch of boys jump off the car. Some are yawning and some are groaning.

 

The car engine woke you up while you doze off. You saw a middle -age man walks toward your way,so you walk up. You didn't notice there were a group of boys approaching too.

"Excuse me, are you Mr. Song? Kelly's college friend?"

"Neh. Wae?" The man yawn and pause while exhaling his breath.Seems like someone had forgotten something.

"Omo.You're Kelly's daughter right?  I'm so sorry, I totally forgot you're coming to live with us."

"Neh, I'm her daughter. What do you mean 'us'  ?  " You look over his shoulder and saw a bunch of sleepy boys. Then you recognized...IT'S  BTS  you quickly slap your face.

"Are.. are you okay?" Mr. Song was frighten by your sudden reaction.

"ye..yeah... there's a mosquito on my cheek." You heart race as you saw Seokjin walk closer and closer, but you stay as calm as if nothing happened.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Song Hobeom. You can call me manager Song. I'm the manager of..."

"Bangtan Boys." you answered automatically.

"Oh..seems like you already know them." Manager Song open the door and gesture you to go in.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The boys showed up in front of you and looked at you uncertainly.

"Boys, from today on she'll be living with us." 

"MWUH?" all of them said in synchronism.

"Treat Haeun nice. She'll also go to the same college with some of you."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Haeun. I'm sorry that I might disturb all of you afterwards..." You gulped and wish they can full hearted to accept you and live together.

"Kwenchanayo! Welcome!!" the boys smile at you. 

Seokjin just brush passed you and entered the house without looking at you. You suppose he is tired for the schedule.While all the boys enter the house, Hoseok lift your luggage and shove you in from the back.

"Common in Seokjin Army, it's cold outside."  You feel surprised that Hoseok remembers you. And he even remember you shouted Seokjin's name. 

 

While you walk in,you're pretty sure that it's kind of messy.

"Mianheyo! We're kind of messy." Hoseok put down you luggage next to a staircase and close the door. 

"It's okay. Kamsahamnida!" you secretly decided that you'll going to clean this house tommorow.

"Hyung!!! Manager hyung is sleeping on my bed again!!" Taehyun cried and pulled Jimin.

"We can sleep together!" Jimin laughed.

"Hyung! Did you took my underwear again?" Jungkook stomp out of his room and pouted in front of Yoongi.

"Jungkook! Is it my turn to wash?" Namjoon yelled from his room.

 

Their interaction make you chuckle at their cuteness.

"You'll get used to it." 

"I'm totally fine with it. I like the atmosphere here! Oh.. and I break your door bell earlier. "You took out the door bell from your pocket and look at Hoseok with a apologizing gaze.

"It had break for a while. No worries. "Hoseok smirked and  took the door bell. 

"Oh. By the way, I'm Hoseok. You can come downstair to ask me for help!"

"Kamsahamnida."

"Your welcome Seokjin Army!" 

You blushed whenever he called you 'Seokjin Army' as your nickname, but you also feel warm to realize Hoseok personality.

 

 

 

He said downstair?  So I'm going to live upstair?

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing:-)    MariahXOXO        JazzyRenee      aiiecha      flwrxoxo(Thank you for upvoting too <3  )