One

Rules:

You drag your laugage all the way down a lane. The note that your Mom gave you was her college friend's adress.

"Darling, my friend will take care of you.Just don't forget to help doing the chores as well.Have fun!" It feels so fresh to start a period of your life in a different country.  you smiled and started to look around. 

A door plate matches the number on the note,you pull forward to make sure it's the right adress. After arranging your hair and your dress ,you push the bell. 

 

Nobody answered.

You push the bell again.

 

Again, nobody answer.

 

You started to panic,thinking about- oh lord..I don't have other places to stay in. How should I make a phone call in other country. What if nobody comes back here?..or actually my mom's friend moved away...!!

 

You stood up from the staircase and start to push the bell over and over to vent your anxiety. You didn't notice the vibrate cause the screw to unload gradually. One more push. The bell drop to the floor. You stop your motion and look down at the bell. Great. Now I break their doorbell. You pick it up and look around quickly, you the door bell into your jacket pocket.

 

After 5 minutes you decided to relax and look around the surroundings. You remember when you past by a nearby park there were people gathering, so you decided to go there. 

 

While getting closer and closer, you can feel the squeaking turns louder and louder. Then you realize it's a little concert taking place in the park. You tiptoed to look over the crowds, but barely can you see anything. Suddenly,you feel people swirling up towards the stage,screaming,jumping up and down,yelling'OPPA~!!!OPPA~!!!' just then, the crowd started to backup towards you. You tried to backup as fast as you can, but you suppose the idols are moving really fast to escape from the crowd which caused  fans chasing after them. 

 

You've been squeezed like a tuna can and tried to get out,but people around you keeps bumping in. A girl shouted " JIN OPPA!!" You heard JIN. JIN=SEOKJIN.OPPA. You quickly turn around and look,but another girl push you aside and make you fall onto the ground.

 

 

"Taehyun,Jimin....Namjoon..Yoongi,Jungkook..." the manager place his hand on the car door,ready to close the door until the last two member aboard.

 

You patted the dirt off your elbow and was ready to stand up. A hand reach out in front of you. You look up and saw him looking nervous at you.

"kwenchana?" 

"oh... um.... neh.neh.....kwen.. kwenchanayo..." He grab your hand and pull you up. 

You bow lightly to show your apprecaition because you know you'll stuttered very badly to speak one more word.

Just then, he walks closer and bent down a little. 

"Don't hurt yourself ,army. We'll meet again." He smiled and patted off the dirt on your dress.

"HOSEOK! BALI!!!" Seokjin yelled at your direction and the boy infront of you turned away. Then all of the sudden you snap out from everything and realize. IT'S MY SEOKJIN!! OMAAAGAAAAHHDDDDD.

"SEOKJIN OPPAAAAA!!!" you yelled at his way and he waved at you,treating you like other fans. And of course, other fans screams at there Oppas just like you.

 

Seokjin hung his arms aroung Hoseok's neck and walk towards the car. You saw Hoseok turn his head back and let out a tender smile towards you. Is it me? or the girls by my side? You looked to your right and left. Hoseok turn back his head and laugh at your cuteness.

 

The fans chase after the car and you stood there smiling at what had happened. You feel your pocket and make sure the door bell didn't fell out, then you left the park and walk back to the house that should be welcoming you.

 

 

But you wait and wait until 11:00P.M. Finally a black car showed up in front of the staircase.