Four

Rules:

" Welcome back!" you open the door for the boys. They just finish their showcase.

Seokjin brush past you and went straight up stairs. Your eye sight followed him as he walk away.

" Haeun, can you cook ramen for me? I'm really hungry." 

You turn back and saw Jimin pouted at you. You chuckled and nodded.

"Who else wants ramen too?" You asked as you walk to the kitchen.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" The boys yelled.

A big slam from upstairs frighten everyone. The boys quiet down and turn on the TV.

 

 

You open the ramen package and wait for the water to boil.

"Do you need any help?" a sound make you turn around. You saw Hoseok stand behind you with a hand in his pocket and the other scratching his head,

"Oh, Hosek! Umm.. I guess I'm okay here. Thank you for asking!" You smiled and put the ramen into the boiling water.

"Okay." Hoseok shrugged and walk to the chair. He pulled out the chair and sat down. Cupping his chin in his hands, he gazed at you cooking ramen. When you turn to the side looking for the seasoning,you found out Hoseok was looking at you.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows and lift his lips upwards. You smiled back with a confused look. * Do I have something on my face? You started to use your arms to rub your face and look at your arms to make sure there is nothing on your face. While you focus in your own thoughts and rub your face, Hoseok look down and twisted his lips into a smile. He look up again and saw that you are still looking for reflection to check your face, Hoseok closed his eyes and stretched his arms. 

 

 

*"Oppa..do you want to eat somthing?"umm.. Seokjin Oppa...Do you want to eat ramen?" "Coffee or tea?" "Coffee or me?" hahaha Kim Haeun don't be silly... You held a cup  of water and practice different lines before knocking Seokjin's door. But most of the time you're fangirling. Suddenly the door swings back, Seokjin was ready to step out and saw you. You blinked and found yourself being a little awkard.

" H..Hi...I was just.... um.. ah..exercising..yeah..working out!" you're ready to pretend doing some warm up but Seokjin rolled his eyes and you away. The push make your cup drop down to the floor, the cup clash into pieces. Seokjin didn't stop. He opens the door and walk downstairs. You look down at shattered pieces and turn back to Seokjin. 

"Wait! Where are you going?" You chase after him. 

 

 

 

It's really cold outside,but you focus on following after Seokjin with a distance. Seokjin turn into a dark lane and you stop at the corner to peek from the wall. You rubbed your hands to keep warm.The light is dim, you squinted your eyes and try to look for Seokjin.* Oh. There's Seokjin Oppa! and there's another person next to him.Long hair.It's a girl!! Haeun. You're not drunk. He's meeting a girl.  You hold your breath and peek back into the lane. 

White smoke keeps on blowing out from your mouth.They talk for a while,then suddenly Seokjin pulled the girl into his embrace. You bitten your lower lips and kept on watching. The girl push away Seokjin and slap  Seokjin in the face. You gasp and covered your mouth. Seokjin cupped his red cheek and look at the girl. The girl was ready to leave but Seokjin grab her hand. The girl yanked her arm and walk out the lane. You quickly turn away and walk a few steps to wait for the girl walk pass you. When you want to lift your head to look at the girl's back,but you can't make it. You don't feel like crying,because you thought of Seokjin *Seokjin... that must have hurt.   A shadow appeared on the ground and you looked up.

"Heosok ah.. What are you doing here?" Your mouth shivered while you talk.

Hoseok didn't response you. He wrapped a scarf around your neck and take of his jacket to swished on your shoulder,trying to keep you warm. Hoseok is always being a nice guy.

" Feeling better?" Hoseok arranged the over-sized jacket on you and asked.

"Ah. Neh. Kamsahamnida." You squeeze out a smile.

"Let's go home." Hoseok patted your back.

"But.. I... " you look back to the lane and was still worried about Seokjin.

" Leave him alone there.It's not a good timing to bother him." 

You was astonished by Hoseoks relpy.* How did he know Seokjin is in there? Did he followed me? 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Manager hyun just called and promise us to give us three days off!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Taehyun yelled on the top of his lungs and run around the house like crazy. 

Hoseok smiled and shook his head. Looking at the boys goof around always cheer you up. You smile and look back to Hoseok,then you found he is looking at you too. To avoid looking at his eyes,you quickly look down don't know what for. A bandage on his hand caught your sight so you took his hand.

" What happened to your hand? "

"Ah, it's just my skin is abraded." He smiled and put down his hand.

 

 

 

When you walk pass Seokjin's room, you totally forgot the mess before rushing out. The shattered pieces were gone.

 

 

 

 

ThAnK yOu FoR sUbScRiBiNg !!     luckie         jecrisdiego(Upvote!! Thank you so much!! )