Six

Rules:

" Seokjin oppa?" You cover your nose, because you feel like you'll get drink by smelling the alcoholic air.

"uhh..u.....u..." Seokjin was way to drunk.

You walk over and shook his body."Kwenchanayo?" 

Seokjin prop up his body from the table and turn his exhausted face up to you. 

" KWEN~CHA..NA!! Howw..DARE yoooo..thiiinkkkkkk I'mmah DRUUUNK!!" Seokjin strike the table and pouted.

"Oppa, I think you should go to sleep." You pull his arm but Seokjin yanked.

" DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!! " he drop back to the table and start to shiver, you thought he was crying but Seokjin was laughing.

" You dumped me because I'm busy? ha..haha... What kind of excuse its that...HAHAHA...selfish...SELFISH!!!" Seokjin shouted, tears started to drop.

" Hey..It's okay. Eveything will be fine." You look into his sad eyes and try to comfort him.

Seokjin stood up wobbly and try to walk into his room. You held his arm around your neck and help him walk into his room. When you reach the bed Seokjin's body suddenly collapse. You and Seokjin fell on the bed together. While You're pressed on the bed under his arm and you tried to escape Seokjin wrapped his arms around you , " Don't leave me." You stopped for a while and lift your head to look at his face. He is so drunk and you think you should leave, so you kept on escaping. Seokjin started to sob " Please... I'm lonely too..." his arms squeezed your shoulder tighter and you decided to lay there.  *Poor Seokjin... You patted his back.

 

Hoseok face dropped and walk down stairs silently.