Five

Rules:

Days have passed. You haven't seen Seokjin for almost a week. Although you live just next to each other, you miss him. *Seokjin...are you okay? You hope you can do something for Seokjin, but the stiffness of his manners towards you make you feel as if there's a burden between you and him. You like him and care about him, but it seems you can't get any closer. 

 

"Kids! It's school day!!"  Manager Song shouted through the room.

You peek through the stairway and Manager Song saw you.

" Haeun! You're going with us too!"

You widden your eyes and point at yourself *ME?

Manager Song nodded and gesture you to go downstairs.

 

"Good morning Haeun! Yah Jimin, where's Seokjin hyun?" After Namjoon grinned at you, he yawn and hung his arms around Yoongi.

Yoongi has been closing his eyes even when he's standing, it seems that he is never awake.

"Isn't he going to school too?" Taehyun tied his shoelace and look up. You're curious too, so you follow Taehyun's gaze to look for answer.

"I think hyung is already there. " Jungkook tied his necktie and fiddle his hair. 

Hoseok suddenly put on a kniting hat for you from the your back. You turned around and saw him smiling slightly.

"Gomawo..Hoseok" You whisper and pull the rim of the hat to make it steady.

Manager Song walk into the dorm and clapped his hand signaling all of you to get on the car.

 

 

Namjoon and Yoongi was working on there compositions, Jungkook was dropped off to his high school and now Taehyun is sleeping on Jimin's shoulder in the front, while you and Hoseok were sitting in the back seat. You peek at Hoseok gingerly to see what was Hoseok doing ,and you found that he's looking out the window with his earphones on so you turned away.

Watching the reflection from the window,Hoseok lift his lips.

 

While walking through the campus alone, you recalled what Manager Song had told you.

"Haeun, I hope you can act not so intimate towards the boys. As you know they're now public figures." 

 

 

First class was over. When you walk down the hallway you  look up and found a figure was walking right towards you. *It's Seokjin.You stopped your footsteps but your heart beats faster and faster. As he brush past you, "Are you okay ? The girl...." blurted out. Seokjin look around and found some people have recognized him. He let out a big sigh and keep on walking. You notice people might misunderstood, so you quickly act like a fangirl.

"SEOKJIN OPPA!" 

Seokjin stopped. Idol Seokjin turned around.It works. People are watching Seokjin's  every single motion.

"Oppa, can I have your sign?" You took out a peice of paper and a pen. Seokjin took over the pen.

"I don't know how you find out me and that girl. It's none of your buisness. " Seokjin talks to you while faking a sign.

 

He left with a peice of paper writing " 2. We don't know each other at school."

 

That night you lied on the bed reading the same paper again and again. " two.we don't know each other at school...." you mumbled and pouted. You crumple up the paper then aimed at the Seojin poster on the wall and threw it on his face. 

"Are you always that mean?! Huh?! Can't you tell I really like you!!???!!!?!??!?!" The sudden madness makes you thirsty. You get out the room and walk to the kitchen. 

Seokjin was there, lying on the table. As you walk closer you smell alcohol.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing! RuiiRuii   EunNikka   Baby117  Justine28   stupidfella    starring670