Three

Rules:

"Remember to close the door after entering second floor. Seokjin hates to be disturbed." 

 

Your lips curves up when you walk up the stair. * I can't believe this is happening to me!! I'm going to get so close to my Seokjin!! Kyaaaa!!! You let out a mute shout while turning open the door knob and enter the second floor. 

 

Everything up there were neat and tidy. There's a kitchen on the left side and two rooms on the right side. You snickered and sigh. *It'll be so wonderful if I'm having a honeymoon with Seokjin right now. Hmm.. where is oppa?    You shooked your head and jumped out of your fangirl soul, you glanced to the luggage besides you and decided to place it in your room first. * which..is my room?  You walk towards the doors and hesitated. * I think I should knock first.

 

*Knock Knock

 

Nobody answered. *Nobody answered... Ah..this is my room.  You grip the door knob and slightly open the door. A slit of bedroom scene appeared, suddenly, you felt a shadow hover on top of your head,a hand capture your hand and pull back the door knob. *S L A M !  You appalled by the door shutting. Another hand grabbed your shoulder and spin you around. You realize it was Seokjinand he just got out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. You didn't have the time to feel shy because Seokjin pin your arms on his door abruptly.*Bang.  You wince,because he push you really hard. A drop of water from his hair landed on you cheek. You yanked, but his grip was hard. 

Seokjin and you stick together so close, you look into his eyes and feel that your heart is going to jump out anytime. You turn your face away trying to inhale some air.

His face come close to you gradually and speak by your ears.

" Rule one. Never enter my room."

Seokjin loosen his hand and let go of you.

 

 

 

  You laid on your bed hugging your pillow and kick around on your bed with a red face. The scene that Seokjin's face was inches away from yours keeps on replaying and replaying. You clear your throat trying to calm yourself down, then you started to feel a little wierd. * I thought Seokjin treats everyone nicely. Maybe the reason is that I'm a stranger to him...

His behavior is totally different on the screen and in your imagination. * It's okay! Kim Haeun! As long as it's  my Seokjin Oppa, I will still like him.  You giggled and rolled on your bed. 

 

 

 

 

"LISTEN..LISTEN!  I SAID I'M REALLY BUSY! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? HOW COULD YOU BLAME ON ME ?"

 

 

 

 

That night you heard Seokjin talking to someone on the phone. It's not a irritated voice, you can tell he's kind of choked while talking. But you decided not to disturb. After the phonecall  the silence maintain till the next day.

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing:

 RuiiRuii       bgynggk(Bangyoungguk!!!)      JazzyRenee(Hugs and kisses! Thanks for your upvote!!)