The Other Party

Team B stands for BIHAYI

*focuses on writing*

“Hey!” somebody took a seat in front of him.

“Oh hi.” He replied without looking at her.

“What are you writing?”

“Song.”

“Yunhyeong?”  she joked.

“heh.” And he let out a fake laugh.

“Look… Kim Hanbin.” The girl suddenly grabs his hands. “I…”  holds his hands tighter.

“It’s okay. I should be the one to…” he looked at her in the eye. “I’m very sorry … and I understand why you have to do that.”

  “…” she just smiled sadly and let go of his hands.

 B.I stared at his papers, and it seemed like there was nothing written on it when he tried to recall what happened before.                        
 

*


“Hanbin! Come here!” she smiled widely and patted the empty spot of the bench right next to her.

He came close and sat where she wanted to.

 “God! It’s cooooold.” She said and acted like she was even if she’s feeling warm.

“Here you can have this.” Like a gentleman, he handed his jacket coat.

“Thanks.” She said and looked at him. “But… I think this won’t be enough.”

“Wh--” he got cut off when she suddenly came closer and hugged him. His eyes widened and filled with shock so he quickly pulled his body away from her. “W-what are you doing?”

“Ah shut up, I know you like it.” She smirked with full confidence and held his shoulders and tries to hug him again.

“No. No. NO.” he stopped her by holding her arms. “This is not right.”

“Gosh this is just body warmth. What’s with you?” she pulls her arms away and pushes to do skinship.

“Only couples should do this.”

“We’re about to be anyway.”

“What? Did I say anything to make you think that I--”

“Nope. I just feel like it.”

 “Well I’m sorry, what you’re feeling is incredibly wrong.”

“So are you trying to say you don’t like me?”

“I like you but… just and only--”

“Well that’s good enough for me.” She hugged him forcibly.

“ STOP.” he pushed her with a little force. “Look. I like you but JUST as friends and ONLY friends. We won’t go anywhere further than that.”

“YOU?!  REJECTING ME?!”  She emphasized the word with an angry tone.

“Wait, you asked me out? Shouldn’t it be a MAN’S JOB to ask first?  Can you consider yourself decent enough?”

 Her expression quickly turned bitter and she slapped his face hard without hesitation. His mouth hung open and looked at an empty space.  

“IS IT THAT HARD TO ACCEPT MY FEELINGS?!”

“I can accept it but I can’t give back what you want.”

“WHAT?!”

“Can’t we just stay of as friends and nothing else?”

“ I LIKE YOU! DON’T YOU GET IT?!”

“I can’t feel anything more.” He uttered honestly.  “I’m sorry.”  

“YOUR SORRY WOULDN’T CHANGE ANYTHING! IT’S USELESS AS F**K!”

“I know.” He looked down and stepped back. He turned and went away from her. “I’m sorry.” he said again with less volume.

“HEY I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU! YOU SON OF A B*TCH! ”

Don’t include my mom, she has nothing to do with this. He thought.

“Well I’m done.” He shot her with a glare one last time and left.

“DIE! YOU’RE AS COLD AS YOUR DAD!” she shouted and insulted him again.

Of course I am, you still have my jacket. He continued to walk without looking back at her.

 *
                                                  

Those are the only things he could remember. Then he snapped out of it and continued on his work.

“I’m sorry about th… for slapping and cursing you. ” she apologize with full sincerity.

“It’s okay.” He smiled and assured her that it’s alright.

She seemed contented and lifts herself up away from her seat. “Thank you. I gotta go.” She said farewell and left.

He nodded at her “Bye.” And put all his attention on the song.

Hayi’s POV

  I was eating at the cafeteria alone and saw B.I doing some paperwork. Every time I have a mouthful of food, I look at him. He’s like an appetizer or some kind. Very opposite to what I told him before.

He was too focused on his papers that even when someone was in front, he didn’t bother to look back.

*eyes widens*

Did she just held his hand?

*chokes*

Oh she held his hands tighter.

 *coughs on water*

He looked back at her straight into the eyes and said something serious. He smiled at her.
They were together?!

*sighs in relief*

He didn’t trail her with his eyes and focused back on his work.

 Wait…What di— Stop Hayi, STOP. Focus on your food, it’s expensive.

While I was eating, a man suddenly sat next to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim, would you mind if I sit?” Team B’s second maknae asked after he’s fixed on the chair. Well you’re already there.

“I wouldn’t mind at all.” I continued to eat.

“I’m sorry I didn’t ask first sunbaenim.”

“It’s okay.”  I assured him with a smile.

*awkward silence*

“I actually came to ask you something…sunbaenim.” He talked first.
 

“Yes?”

“Perhaps…”  

I raised both of my eyebrows and signaled him to continue.

“Do you know my name?”

“What? OF COURSE! You’re the one who ripped his shirr—You’re Kim Dogyuk.”  I mentally face palmed myself.

“Dog? Wouldn’t that be an animal in English?”

“Oh oh I’m sorry. I--”

“It’s okay.” He chuckled hard. “It’s ‘Dong’ hyuk. Sunbaenim.” he did a correction while he smiled wide.

“Ooooohhh.” I said it like a dummy. I freaking mispronounced it. “Aigoo~~~” I slapped my forehead and my expression went unexplainable.

He burst out laughing when he saw my face… my never-before-seen derp face. I laughed along with him and I was a little confused. His laughing face is contagious.

Hanbin’s POV

    I’m finally done with my song yeah turn uuuup. I gathered all the papers and aligned them by the table. I was putting them in order when I saw her.

I pretended to be busy and stole glances at her when she was eating. Spooning a mouthful of food, can’t she get any cuter? But I stopped faking my work when Donghyuk suddenly took a seat NEXT to her.

“Essshh.” I said quietly and just transferred my attention to my song. I re-read it all to let the time pass so I could glance at her again.

I thought he was no longer there, so I lifted my eyes and checked it.

Then when I looked back, I saw them.  They laughed hard, just the two of them.

“EEEHH JINJJA.” I quickly stood up from my seat and walked out of the cafeteria to avoid the annoying sight. Wait What? Wh—Nevermind.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup. They will be getting in the way. So who do you think the girl was? It's not illegal to comment though XD Hi suhyun's MV killed me twice. Hayi's gangster movements tho..she learned it from him.