Finals

Team B stands for BIHAYI

Many challenges passed and it is now time for the final battle. All of the artists gathered in a huge stadium with tons of people. Both teams waited nervously backstage preparing for their final performances.

Lee Hi came backstage along with AKMU and Yedam. Then she approached Team A’s Seunghoon.

“Oppa fighting!” she smiled cutely while shooting fist pump of encouragement.

“Gomawo~” he smiled thankfully and the rest of team A as well. They’re up first so they left and went to the stage.

Team B watched the latter team’s performance carefully. When the performance is done, it will be their turn. They we’re waiting nervously when somebody came near them.

“Excuse me, fighting.” Lee Hi said awkwardly and the members shot her an odd look and just smiled back nervously. She regretted what she did and she was so ashamed so she left them.

“Thank You!” B.I suddenly called out with a huge smile painted on his face. 

Lee Hi's eyes popped when she heard him and it gave her the urge to turn back to see him. She smiled ear to ear and bowed with just her head lightly. The young man did the same as he grinned showing his dimple, that moment continued and they were bowing their heads like crazy with no intention to stop until this one member tap the leader's shoulder. He was so busy doing continuous bows he even forgot that it's time for them to go.

She just chuckled at him when he saw him. She didn't know the charismatic leader could be this cute. She tucked her head down and smiled uncontrollably.  Then she turned around and was suprised to see that her co-performers were grinning wide at her. 

"I saw it." Suhyun whispered at Hayi with a teasing tone.She just looked at her wih her cold eyes but trying to hide her real thoughts inside. She turned to the other side so she could let out a suppressed smile without anybody seeing. 

They all waited and peeked at the team's 'Just Another Boy' performance.


“...”Lee Hi went speechless when she saw B.I resting his head on a girl’s lap. The other ones studied her reacion and chuckled teasingly. She looked back at them and blinked a few times and curved her lip up nervously.

 

But she has to admit that Team B's stage presence was way too good. They could be Bigbang. She thought.

Hanbin’s POV

   After our performance, we went straight to backstage because we have to change fast.While we were on our way, the rookies came out.  When they got past us I gave them a 'fighting' gesture to which AKMU and Yedam responded but Lee Hi didn't. I'm quite sad because I was expecting she would do the same after that little aegyo she did earlier. Oh it aint called aegyo she didn't even tried hard to look cute, she was just naturally cute.aigoo.

  The stylists quickly handed us our attires and I changed as soon as I received it because I don't want to miss their performance. I hurriedly put all my clothes on and focused my eyes on the screen while I was tying my shoes. 

"What's up with the rush hyung?" Dongyuk asked me all of a sudden.

I just turned my head briefly to his direction "Sssshhh.." and shut him up when she started doing her part. I want to hear her sing.


  Wow her voice, I mean their voice is really good. They harmonized together perfectly, but the one with the face who’s mean and cute at the same time stood out the most for me.I just couldn’t stop smiling. What is wrong with me why am I feeling the song too much. It seems like I’m the one dedicated with. I’m officially missing you...hanbin.

Aigoo again.

Hayi’s POV
 

After we performed, the Dance Battle Round came next. Team A performed ‘Don’t stop the music’ and they did very well. And then next was Team B’s.

They performed very manly and s-y. And Kim Donghyuk-ssi he... ripped his shirt off so I quickly covered my eyes,no I didn't.
 

And the final battle came, the self-composition round. Team A performed ‘Go Up’ which is a very lively song, I enjoyed it very much.

Then.

 

The sweet melody of the piano lingered in my ears as the lights for Team B's final performance.



  When Bobby-ssi did the intro with his heartfelt rap, people started tearing up hearing the story of his life. And to my surprise, YG artists' eyes were filled with tears waiting to drop.Jinhwan-ssi hit the chorus together with the other members and...

  From the moment he rapped, I can feel my eyes slowly burning with tears. It was real, I was intensely moved by the way he puts his whole heart and soul on the song. He kneeled while rapping and voiced out with all his might. Her mother was in the camera, and I can see her crying hard along with her youngest daughter, B.I’s little sister. When I saw them, I burst into tears. My crying was now unstoppable. I tried to wipe some tears that rolled down my cheeks, and then another comes out. He has this power to bring people into his world, and let experience the pain along with him. He’s one of a kind, and maybe that’s why I couldn’t take my eyes off him.


---

After Team B’s performance, Team A ignored the word competition and exchanged warm hugs. And they cried along with the other team. 

Lee Hi was there on the side crying silently. She was barely noticeable because she’s quite small. She stood there watching both teams cry. She wanted to approach B.I, no Team B to sympathize with them. But she thought, it will be really awkward so she just left with tears dropping uncontrollably.

Hanbin’s POV
 

 We cried hard during our performance and it exceeded our expectations. We thought it will be emotional but not up to the point where even men could cry with us, including Team A-hyungs who welcomed us with open arms. They sympathized with us and erased the borderline of our competition.

 While we were crying, I noticed a small figure on the corner side. My eyes were blurry because of tears, and I tried to make my vision clearer. And then I realized it was Lee Hi. I felt a sudden burn in my chest when I saw her crying. I wanted to get near her and cheer her up because she doesn’t deserve to cry. I never intended to make her cry. So I made up my mind and started to walk to her direction, but then she disappeared.
 


---

 Here comes the moment of truth. Daesung holds the envelope containing the results. And when he opens it and announces the winner, the battle will be over.

 

Both teams stood nervous, holding each other’s hand. Breathing very deeply and getting ready for their fate.  


Then Daesung announced that the winner is Team... A.


After hearing the results, Team A burst into tears. Half is tears of joy and half is being sorry for the other team. They felt good but a little bad. They hugged their dongsaengs again and whispered some words of encouragement.  Team B stood there accepting the results, and embracing the fact that they have lost. They’re very happy for their hyungs but they were crying. It was a very emotional night, President Yang even felt their emotions.

 B.I eyes swelled with tears while feeling disappointed with himself. He felt like he didn’t do enough as a leader to make his teammates win. He felt guilty and sorry for them. While he was crying, some yg artists came and hugged all of them. He felt empty, very empty. He steadily searched for her with his wandering eyes, but she’s nowhere to be seen. He didn’t know that she was just right there looking at him from afar, crying and wanting to approach him but doesn’t have enough courage to get near him.

 

   ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     I'm really sorry I skipped to the finals. I can't nosebleed more xD  Hope you'll have to time to drop off some comments~ til next update bye! Oh! and still..thank you for all the subscribers and upvotes~ you're all very supportive, saranghaeyo very much