First

Team B stands for BIHAYI

Hanbins POV
    Oh god, I'm sweating like crazy! I held the bottom part of my sweatshirt and pulled to take it off. And I tried to twirl it to get some breeze. Why is it so hot? Maybe because I'm here, no just kidding. I spotted the water on the chair and came near to get it. I walked towards it and reach out for it when I heard a loud gasp.


My eyes widened and my mouth hung open when someone got inside without warning. 

"MWOYA!" I shouted and I directly covered my top to 'unexpose' myself. 

"I-Im sorry I didn't mean to...I-I came to get my purse." the yg rookie stammered.

"You mean this?" I reached out for the purse she was talking about and gave it to her. I noticed that she didn't look me in the eye. She was focusing somewhere near my...abs? N-No maybe I was just imagining things.

I stretched my arms to give back her purse. My hands were shaking when it came near her, and heck I don't know why.

She just quickly get her purse, and ran away like someone was chasing her. She didn't even turn to look back at me. 

"Thank You!" She shouted when she was outside. And it was barely audible. 

She could've just told me directly tho. Why would she..Nahhh.

I just smiled thinking about her reaction when she saw me shirtless. And it was the very first time we've talked, quite memorable.

Hayi's POV

 I ran as fast as I could on the way to the ddeokbboki ahjussi, and to get away from him. Weird, I don't usually stutter when talking at people for the first time. Why would I...nah nevermind.

"Here it is ahjussi, Kamsahamida~" I gave him the money and added an extra tip. Then I realized, I don't have much money and then I wanted to take it back but that would be rude so I didn't. 


[ YG building ]

   I came in my practice room satisfied with the food I just ate and exercised for about an hour, jogging-in-place. Hwangssabu said 1 extra dish=1 hour extra exercise. I exhaled deeply thinking about the frustrating condition.

   Since I’m getting really sweaty, my body started to smell bad. So I decided to change my clothes and transformed myself into an 18-year-old with a big white shirt and black leggings. Jjaaaan~! I also tied my damp hair away from my neck.

   Then I stared to feel the thirst after it and only made me realize that my water bottle is already empty.

[ YG Cafeteria ]

    It seems very crowded.  I made my way to the drinks, and it’s for free by the way. No coins and stuff. Yes, I don’t have to pay for it but unfortunately I have to climb for it. The fridge with transparent glasses towered on me. *sigh* short people problems.   I can easily get the canned coffees on the bottom but the water is on the very top. It’s very difficult to reach.

  I turned my head quickly from left to right and searched for something that could support my height, and something strong enough to support my weight too. Bingo! I found a stool.

 I carefully stepped on it and stretched out my arms for the gold that quenches thirst. I returned the stool, and brought my water on the way back to the practice room.

Hanbin’s POV

   After a very tiring practice, I changed my shirt with a bigger white one with extra swag.

*cell phone beeps*

Bobby: Hey Bro.We’re eating, are you coming?
B.I: On my way Kimbap.

---

  All six of us gathered and ate at the cafeteria together.  When I arrived they already ordered something for me. So I quickly munched the food before even talking.

We were talking about our future and how would it feel like to have our own concert and some other ambitious things. We laughed every time Bobby-hyung jokes. Jinhwan-hyung even choked up on his food.

I was laughing along when I noticed a small figure getting past our table, and she headed straight to the fridge.

 She tilted her head upwards with eyes fixed on the bottled water. She sighed deeply and turned her head somewhere like an undercover agent. I noticed her getting the stool and stepping on it. She stretched her arms out like a child. What a cute thing.

Unconsciously, I smiled looking at how proudly she brought her water. My eyes trailed on her on the way back to her room, still wearing an unusual smile.

 Bobby-hyung elbowed me and I snapped back.  “Well somebody’s getting interested on somebody.” He chuckled showing  his rabbit teeth.

I held back my smile and just continued eating.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
   Thank you very much for all your support!  I can now die happily, no no I still have my dreams. Sorry for my horrible grammar though then those past and future tenses joined in one sentence.Doin' the Mix and Match ish XD