Plan B

Team B stands for BIHAYI

 “LEE SUHYUN!” Jinhwan shouted with all his might to get her attention. He ran fast at the building’s hallway just to catch up with her.

“Nae?” Suhyun replied politely with a confused look on her face. She turned completely to see him panting. Jinhwan took his time to take a deep breath first before answering. She stared at him and smiled while she anticipated his words.

“You have Lee Hi’s number right?” He finally talked and continued to exhale deeply from his  10-meter sprint.

Suhyun’s cheerful face immediately turned blank when he heard him.

“You can’t have it she likes someone else.” She replied straightforwardly.

“Why would you…” He stopped and thought. “Hey~ Wait a minute.”  He paused and suddenly pointed his index finger to her and then switched it to him. He did it again as he raised both his eyebrows playfully.  Then he nodded a few times and made his eyes wider somewhat sending a message: You like me right?

“A-ani!” her small eyes were filled with shock and opened a little when she found out what he meant.  “Aigoo~ Too confident. My image of you is ruined. “

“Ahahaha. Just kidding though. But no seriously, I need it…her number.”

“Waeyo?” her expression turned sour again.

“Well you see…” he paused trying to find the right moment. “It’s hard to explain but--”

“You like her.” She cut him out and had a tone like it was confirmed.

“No no~” he disagreed. “Not me…Him.”

“Who’s him?”

He stared at her and sighed deeply, he already gave up. “I can’t believe I… Here.”  He immediately fished his phone in his pocket and did a few taps. He played something on his phone and handed it to her.
 
She received it and then eagerly watched the video. Her expression quickly turned bright and then chuckled.

“WAA OMO JINJJAYO?!” she shouted excitedly.

“Uh-huh~” Jinhwan nodded knowingly and added a smirk.

“How could you be sure…Kim Jinhwan-ssi?”

“Well…he’s been acting really weird these days. He’s been keeping this empty water bottle, smiling at an empty space, searching her on google and then…THIS.” He pointed at the video. “Getting jealous.”

“Waa daebak! My unnie…FINALLY!” She shouted in excitement and did a little fist pump which made the guy in front of him chuckle. “It’s not even them yet though.” She added as she chuckled cutely.

“I know I know~” he agreed and chuckled along with her.

“But I guess there’s still something you don’t know.”

“Yeah?”

“Hayi-unnie she…”

“Mm?”

“There was this one time…we watched WIN together. I asked her some question but she never answered me when your leader talked on TV, she kept on munching her food with her eyes on him.  She didn’t even turn to look at me! aigoo~”

“Then that’s just awesome. That’s why I need to have her number.”

“I still don’t get it why does it have to be you?”

“Aigoo. Somebody’s jealous too.”

“BYE I’M BUSY.”

“Ahahaha. N-No. Don’t.” he stopped her.  “Well you see…give me your ears.”

She hesitantly draws her ears nearer. Then he came closer to her and whispered carefully.

“Aaaaa~ Arraseo arraseyo! Okay okay.Here.” she nodded excessively being satisfied enough with the reason. She quickly gets her phone and gave her the number he was talking about.

“But but but.” She stopped to tell him one condition.

“Yes?”

“Don’t…I mean don’t you ever tell her that I gave this to you, okay? There will be no more Suhyun if that happens, my life is at stake do well juseyo. ”

He instantly snorted when he heard her. He could no longer stop from laughing at her cuteness. She was too adorable.“Got it.You too, don’t tell anybody about the plan. Okay?”

“Um.”

“Yakseo?” Jinhwan shyly offered his pinky finger to her.

“Yakseo.” Suhyun took it back with her finger as well showing a sign of promise.

Jinhwan giggled at the little skinship which made the younger one giggle along. She let go of it because she’s starting to feel the heat in her cheeks and ran as fast as she could. “Bye!” she shouted before she could completely disappear from his sight.

“Bye.” He put his head down in embarrassment and wore an unwavering smile.
 

PRACTICE ROOM

Yes they’ve lost but they never gave up on their dreams. As for B.I, practicing was now a part of his daily routine he has grown pretty much used to it. But s…no this one member particularly, drives him crazy.

“HYUNG!” the sassy diva shouted on the top of his lungs.

“What why again?” he replied with a little irritation in his face.

“LET’S TAKE A BREAK!”  he cried out.

“No no. Last one.”

“SERIOUSLY HYUNG! WHY ARE WE EVEN DOING THIS?! WE’VE ALREADY LOST!”

“Yah Koo Junhoe!” The elder one called and tried to calm him down.

“WAEYO WAE~?!!!”
 
“When will you ever get tired of complaining?” he spoke while trying to keep his composure.

“NEVER, HYUNG! I CAN’T! IT CAN’T BE HELPED!”

“Your vocal cords can’t be helped too. Keep shouting Koo Junhoe, you’ll wake up soon with no more singing skills.” The team’s crowned genius in to make him stop a little.

“Jinjjayo?” he turned his gullible face to him and for a moment his voice lowered down a bit.

“No just kidding.” Donghyuk replied bluntly and added a sly smile.

When the giant maknae realized that he has just been fooled, his rage quickly turned up as he drew near the genius who played him.

“ESSHH! YOU LITTLE..I WILL FREAKING KILL Y--”

“Sinosijak.” Bobby suddenly went in and rests his arms on Junhoe’s shoulders.

Thinking about the idea made Bobby cringe but he had no other choice but to do it. He took advantage of their awkwardness and successfully made the maknae stop.

Junhoe shook his shoulders as he gets away from him. And finally he had gone quiet.

“Okay good. Now SINOSIJAK!”  the leader started as soon as the maknae zipped his mouth.

When the music started to play back, they've put everything all-in. No time to slack off even if it’s just practice, it has become a part of them. The leader criticized every tiny bit of mistake and re-do it all over again, it frustrates them and it frustrates him too. Their passion served as their battery pack for their practice. They have to keep up until it’s done, until it’s near perfect.

 Satisfied with their performance, the leader finally said that the practice is over. All of them lied down to rest first and then grabbed their things and prepared to go outside.

Then they all went outside except for B.I of course. Before all of them left, someone came back.

“Oh biayi! Before I forget..” Song Yunhyeong called out.

“Yes?”

“You downloaded new songs right?”

“Uh.Waeyo?”
  
“Can you pass them to me?”

“Yeah sure. Here.” B.I without hesitation, hands him his phone.

Yoyo excitedly grabs it and did several taps in it. B.I just continued to play the music on the computer and practiced some moves again. When the elder one noticed that the leader no longer looked at him, he continues doing his real motive.

He then open the 'messages' icon and tapped to create a new message and typed the characters:

Annyeonghaseyo.

Then immediately he searched the number in his contacts and typed it to the recipient tab on hanbin’s phone. He double-checked the number he typed and referred the numbers from his phone. He compares it again to make sure it’s the right one. After doing such, he hastily pushed the magical 'send' button. After it he quickly deletes the sent message leaving no evidence from the crime he just did.

He switched the Bluetooth on so it would seem like he really sent some songs, which he actually never did. After doing those things, he tries his best to hold back his laugh. He pressed his lips, cherry-lip-balm-cared lips so he could seal the laughter away.

“Gomawo~” he stretched his arms to reach the leader which accepted it right away.

“No problem hyung.” He added a smile and turned his attention to the computer monitor.

“I’ll get going, Nivea’s having a sale.” He exited fast and as soon as he was out he let out a big chuckle.

“Good luck.” B.I mumbled and smiled at his hyung’s obsession.

_______


Lee Hi spent her time at YG’s gym and did necessary exercise. She exhales every moment while running on the treadmill. She was all alone so she played her favorite song, . But then her message tone suddenly interrupted.

She stopped the treadmill first and gets her phone. She looked at it and found out that the one who texted has no name. She tried to decide whether to delete it right away or read it and give it a chance.
 

Annyeonghaseyo.

She chose to read it since it wouldn’t cause any harm. She stared at it for a moment and gets stuck again. Should I reply or should I not?  She had to make another decision. Her mother once said ‘Don’t talk to strangers.’ Then she thought, But mom didn’t mention not to text a stranger. Okay Okay I’ll do it.

Annyeonghaseyo?

She bravely typed those words and replied to the stranger. And it didn’t reach minutes when her phone beeped.

 Annyeonghaseyo. Who is this please? I’m sorry but how did you get my number?
  
Her brows raised in confusion when she read those words.

Ahjumma/Ahjussi, you’re the one who texted first. I should be the one to ask. 

She replied as politely as she can.

 Hey! Not Ahjussi! I’m not that old~

Oh so you’re a man.

Yup. Wait, are you?

I’m sorry I can’t tell you anything about myself. My manager said so.

Oh. So you’re famous.

I didn’t say anything.

Of course…You texted it all. Kkk

Bastard.

How could you?! Stranger-ssi

Sorry, my fingers slipped.

It’s okay. Do better next time, stranger-ssi.

Don’t call me that.

Call you what stranger-ssi?

No stop.

Well give me your name so I could call you properly.

I can’t even tell you my gender now you want the name?

Ah. I know now, why you can’t tell me. I’m sorry I pushed you too much. It must’ve been very hard being confused with your gender.

What? No!!  I’m not gender-confused!!

Fine! I’m a girl okay?! Satisfied?

Not just yet.

I can’t tell you my name.

Fine then.I’ll tell you mine.

Not stopping you. You’re free to introduce yourself sir.

Mic check 1,2! My name is B.I. Please don’t pass my number to anybody. Stalker messages won’t stop flooding.

WHAT?!!! How the heck did you get my number?!

And how could you? Who are you to talk like that?

I’m Lee Hayi to talk like this.

WHAT?! Ahahahaha

DOUBLE WHAT?

How did you get my number sunbaenim?

Aigoo. I told you, you’re the one who texted first.Wae? Oh and no sunbaenim.

Okay Lee Hi But no..you texted me first. It shows here in my conversation.

*attached a photo of the screenshot of the one in her conversation* See now, Kim B.I?

How the heck did that happen?

You try to figure it out Hwangssabu is here.
 

She quickly sent the message with a brief clear content and get back on the treadmill fast. Because her hwangssabu-nim will be monitoring her.

 

After the exhausting exercise, she finally gets to rest and text again. The old man already left so she's free to do whatever she wants to do.

 

Without even drinking water, she immediately checked her phone. And her eyes lit up when she saw a message from the one who is no longer a stranger.


Oh okay then. Fighting.

 

Aigoo yah. Her lips instantly curved up, the moment she read the message from earlier.

 

Meanwhile B.I on the other room, tries to solve how the thing happened. Then after quite a few moment of brainstorming, he finally had an idea who could be the culprit. 

“YUNHYEONG-HYUNG!!!” he shouted and headed directly towards the door. He quickly dialed his number so he could know where he is.

But while the phone is waiting for Yoyo to pick-up, B.I thought that it might not be right to scold him, he should be thankful for having her number without even trying to get it from her. He cancelled the call and let out a sigh. Thank you anyway hyung. Then continued doing his work.

                                                         -------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time went by so fast and Winner’s debut tore up the whole charts. B.I and Bobby contributed to their title song which made it to the top. They felt proud and happy for the unexpected good results. They also hoped that someday on their very own debut, they could get the #1 spot.
 After the winning team’s debut, the entertainment president announced that there will be ‘YG Family Concert 2014’ coming up.

Hanbin’s POV
 

*busy watching ‘Love the Way you lie-KPOPSTAR’ performance*

  *text message suddenly interrupts*

From: YG-sajangnim.

B.I-ssi, Come to the office. Now.
 

I immediately stood up and put my phone back in my pocket. Wait I don’t have any. I can’t just leave it anywhere. The hyungs will... I think I’ll just have to hide it though. Somewhere near...Bingo! I’ll just put this thing here. They wouldn’t find it, I’m quite sure. Before I did, I checked my phone one last time to close all the applications.

  Then I hurried on the way out and went straight to where sajangnim is.

[President’s Office]
 

“You’re one minute late B.I-ssi.” YG-sajangnim welcomed me with those words.

It made my eyes ten percent wider then bowed apologetically.

“I’m very sorry sajangim.” I speak out first before sitting on the chair.

He just curved a discontented smile and abruptly handed me some paper. I stared at it briefly and then accepted it.

“I would want you to read that.” He instructed me to do so.

I started reading the contents and realized that it was the list of artists who are part of the concert. I saw Epik High, PSY, Bigbang , 2NE1, Lee Hi—Wait she’s going. It’s her first time, I guess. I wish I could watch her there though.

Then I continued to read and saw AKMU, Winner and Team B on the list. Wait WHAT?! We’re going in there too?! Wooooooo Turn Up! Aigoo this is daebak I’ll be going with her I mean with them, of course.

I couldn’t hide my happiness with eyes shining bright and an unwavering smile painted on my face. I quickly stood up and bowed consecutively. I couldn’t count how many times I did I was just so overwhelmed.

“Kamsahamida sajangnim! Jeongmal neomu kamsahamida!” I shouted excitedly.
 

The president just responded by smiling widely showing all his teeth.

I hit the exit with shaky hands when I opened the door and went straight to the lifts.  It was still in use when I got there so I waited for a little and then…

It was…weird, it didn’t open normally like before. It opened very dramatically in slow-motion.

There was a small opening,and I only had a glimpse of her. She seemed like a present wrapped beautifully. Like a thing I am anticipating for a long time and couldn’t wait to see the full-side.

 And when it finally opened wide, I saw her…I saw Lee Hi. She looked immaculate in her white dress. Her long hair was parted in half and just naturally put down near her waist which made her look stunning in whatever angle she does. There were lights inside the lifts and it made her look very vibrant, her known cold eyes was piercing through me and just…

“Hey, close your mouth.” Her chubby cheeks lifted up and laughed hard at me. I blinked a few times and quickly closed my mouth.

“…” I just went speechless and realized that I must’ve looked like an idiot. She got out of the elevator and then walked past through me. I hurriedly get in and eagerly pushed the button I want the metal doors to close as fast as possible to hide myself completely.

Then she suddenly turned her head to look at me in my awkward situation and chuckled again.

Just before the elevator doors gets completely closed, I think I caught something.

“Too cute.” I heard her utter those words. I swear or no—maybe I was just hearing things.

But then I started to confirm it when I saw her eyes widen and quickly pressed her lips together somewhat sealing it. She directly turned her head away, faced the door and tucked her head down.

Thank you for the blessings. One of the best days and best elevator ride so far. I put my head down and smiled uncontrollably.

 
Hayi’s POV
 

  “Too cute.” I accidentally let those words come out loudly. I mean HOW COULD I NOT?! He was way too… just adorable, I can’t. I had a hard time trying to hide the excitement in my eyes when I saw him first thing when the elevator opened. I tried to maintain my serious face but when I saw his face I just couldn’t stop myself from laughing.

I’m quite positive he heard me say those words so my eyes widened and I sealed my mouth immediately. *facefeetpalms myself* I turned my head away from him to hide my burning red face. I sighed deeply and tucked my head down and thought that I was too careless not to contain myself properly.Pabo.

 

[YG-Sajangnim]

“Wah jinjjayo?!” I almost shouted in excitement when I read the ‘YG Family Concert’ artists the moment I saw my name on it. 

“Of course. I wouldn’t call you here If it’s not real.” The president replied as-a-matter-of-fact-ly.
 

“Oh.” Of course. I slightly bent my head down and continued reading. Then my eyes widened when I saw Team B.I—N-No B…just B. 

“Wanjeon daebak. Kamsahamida sajangnim! Neomu neomu kamsahamida~!” I bowed gratefully one hundred eighty degrees and almost stretched my lips near my ears as I smiled.

“Uh~”  he smiled back widely and signaled me to go.

So I did and hurriedly opened the door in excitement. Then after I made sure it’s completely closed, I let all my feelings and voiced out.


“YES!!!” I shouted loudly and pumped my fist. Then I wonder What would it be like going with him I-I mean them. Being on the same plane for the first time with my idols? Whaat? Performing with him? Double whaat? This is too daebak, very daebak. Thank you for the blessings.
 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeonghaseyo~ 

 

A very big SORRY for the late update. a big THANK YOU for the comments. And big EYES for 100+ subscribers. Thank you and I will treasure you all endlessly more than my biases xD