Plan A

Team B stands for BIHAYI

“Ppalli ppalli ppalli!” Jinhwan pushed Donghyuk to stand up.

“Mwoya~ I can’t do this hyung.” He refused. “Why won’t you just do it yourself?”

“Yah. You’re the maknae. Obey~  ” Yunhyeong told him trying to suppress a smile.

“But--”

“Junhoe should’ve been the one to do it yeah but he’s not here.You’re today’s maknae. Just go.”

“HYUNG~” Donghyuk still whined and refused.

“Or should I tell Hanbin that you’re interested in her too?”

“What?! I’m not!”

“Then why can’t you go to her?”  Bobby went in.

The ‘temporary maknae’ fell silent the moment he heard him.

“Fine.Fine.”  he sighed feeling defeated. “I’ll prove it.” He quickly stood up and went to her direction.

The three evil hyungs observed Donghyuk from the far away table.

“Nice. Get your phone Jiwon.”

“What Why?”

“Ppalli!”

Bobby gave his phone hesitantly.
 

“Set it to video record.”

“Where should I aim it?”

“Definitely not on Hana.” Yunhyeong teased and chuckled at him. Bobby turned his attention to him and then shot a glare.

“Essh.” The rapper quickly slapped his shoulders real hard.

“Yah Wae~~?” Yoyo’s face deformed and held his aching body part.

“Focus it on Hanbin! Ppalli!” Jinhwan said half-shouting.

So he did as what he’s told. He directly aimed it on B.I’s face. Yunhyeong double tapped it to zoom more.

They looked at their leader through the phone and waited for his reaction. They watched their asset sitting near Lee Hi.

Well it seems like B.I caught the bait faster than they thought.

“Pfffftt! Look at his face! Ahahahahaha! ” yoyo pointed at the leader and laughed really hard. The ‘two kims’  laughed along with him.

“Not a bad idea at all. Ahahahahahaha!” Bobby mentioned and bursted out.

“Woah woah woah did he curse?! Hahahahaha.” Jinhwan said when he noticed B.I’s mouth. “Too early Kim Hanbin. You can’t be jealous just yet. Tslk tslk tslk.” He wiggled his head and added a smirk.

  “He must’ve been very pissed.” Yunhyeong concluded when he saw B.I get out from his seat and leave the cafeteria.

“Jiwon will be too if Hana tries to sit with me.” Jinhwan transferred it all to Bobby. They both looked at the rapper and joined forces.

“I’ll delete this video.”

“What what NO!” the eldest member quickly pulled the phone away from his hands. “You’ll enjoy this too, I promise.”

“What are we gonna do with it?”

“Let’s post it on S.N.S hyung! Ahahahaha.”

“Nah, bad idea. We have fans Song Yunhyeong. We have fans.

“Oh... Yeeeaaah~” he said when he realized the fact that they have a few thousand fans even before debut. “Then what? How?”

“Give me your ears.”

“You want the piercing too?”

Bobby chuckled hard at yunhyeong’s sarcastic answer.

“Should I just cut your ear and return it back when I’m done whispering at it?” 
 

“Got it.” He was alerted and quickly drew his ear near Jinhwan’s face.

 Jinhwan started whispering all his plans and yunhyeong seems to agree and not hating the idea. He nods and smiles wide leaving Bobby very curious while looking at them.

“Tell me too hyung~”

“You want to know? Send me the video first.” He said with one condition.

“No prob~”  he agreed.  “Gimme your phone.”

“I wouldn’t use yours If I had it with me.”

“Oh. I’ll send it later hyung. Tell me now ppalli.”

“Nah—Ok.” he couldn’t refuse and whispered him the plan.

Bobby twitched his whole body when Jinhwan tried to whisper at him. He shook hearing only his breath. And keeps on getting his ears away because it was way too ticklish too handle. Jinhwan couldn’t continue to tell him the plan properly.

“Yah. Stay stil~” the elder smiled widely looking at his awkward gestures and demanded.

“It tickles too much hyung. I can’t~”

“Ay jinjja so much stuff.” Jinhwan just gave up on whispering and started talking normally.

“Listen carefully.” He told the younger ones and so they did and came closer. 

They stared to him and focused like it's a very serious matter.

“So here’s the plan...”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm gonna leave it hanging. *evil laugh*

For the hundreth time, thank you very much for all the support~ <3 *bows 180 degrees and breaks backbones*