Comfort

Team B stands for BIHAYI

A day after the results, B.I decided to relieve his stress. He thought of going far far away but shook it off when he realized that traveling would add up more stress.So he had an alternative choice to go to YG cafeteria and eat as much as he want all by his self. 

  He filled his tray with all sorts of food. From sour to salty, from dry dishes to soups, from desserts to chips he could care less about his health since he was so disappointed. Then he started eating the pudding, it was suppose to be sweet but it tasted bitter to him. 

 

"Here." A petite girl came out of nowhere and put a bottled mineral water on his table. B.I stared at the object and lifted his head up to see the one who offered it. And to his surprise, it was the same girl who suddenly disappeared from his sight on yesterday's event.

 

"Why?" He asked curious on why would his sunbaenim sit in front of him all of a sudden when she was crowned to be the least confident in these kinds of approach. 

 

"Your golden throat might get damage." she replied with playful words but had a worried curve on her lips.

 

"No, I mean why did you come here?" 

 

"Oh okay you don't want me, I'm leaving" she immediately stood up and turned her back at him getting ready to go away.But her eyes went wide and 

she stopped in shock when the man suddenly grabbed her wrist. She felt her face burning with a simple touch, so she tucked her head down to hide her red face.

 

"No, don't leave me." B.I said softly with melancholic eyes. Upon hearing his words, Hayi sighed in defeat and turned to face him again then etched a reassuring smile. 

"I won't." She said sincerely and studied his face. "I came to cheer you up a tiny bit...at least."

 He was touched by her genuine words and looked at her. He never knew that her stoic face hides this much kindness and warmth. 

"No, I'm okay." He said sarcastically as he smiles with sadness.

"No you're not." Lee Hi; the former kpopstar runner-up who knows the exact feeling of defeat, said with a serious tone.

Upon hearing her, he immediately starts to change the topic.

 

"Oh. It must have been hard for you to get this water though." 


"Why is that?"

 

"You needed to find a stool to step on."

 

"Yah are you insulting me?" She said and her eyebrow stretched up with human-eating face as she suppressed a smile.

 

"Aniiyaaa. " he stared at her and chuckled. He's back...finally. She thought as she saw his face lighten up.

 

"You could've just asked for my help." He continued.

 

"Why would I? You weren't even there."

 

"I was there."

 

"Wait, you were there? Are you stalking me?"

 

"Ahahaha. Mwoya~~"

 

" Aigoo, I'm getting very popular these days. This is too stressful." She said jokingly and put her hand on her forehead which made the guy in front laugh. Unconsciously while playing her too-sick-of-all-the-paparazzi thing, her hands involuntarily grabbed the food she's been having her eyes on since she sat down.

 

 The boy kept on laughing at her act but he abruptly stopped when she had her hands on his precious favourite. "Yah, that's my food." he glared at her playfully. 

 

"Oh should I take my water back?"

 

"No no, you can have it...just a little."

 

"Of course, I can't eat it all. Hwangssabu he..." she paused to dip her hand on the cylinder container and munched the chips like a squirrel. "1 ekshra dish equars 1 hour ekshra ekshershise." She continued to talk while is full.

 

"But it's not a dish." He smiled knowingly, and she took her time to think about it.

 

"That makes sense but... it still has calories." She sighed deeply and dropped her head on the table while still munching the chips. Aigoo she's too cute. He thought with a wide smile on his face while observing here.

"Your body before debut was okay though." He decided to cheer her up to which she didn't respond. "But you look a little ier now." He smirked and continued to eat.

 She immediately straightened her back upon hearing the word and gave him an unconvinced look.

 "Yah yah yah. Aren't you being a byuntae stalker? I'll report you."

 

"I was just joking though. Hahahaha."

 

"I knew it. People lie to other people just to cheer them up."

 

"No no no, you look good..really." He heard those honest words came out from his own mouth, and blushed after realizing he just did. She just held back her smile looking at his ears going red.

 

"I'm going." She said and tried to escape.

 

"Wait... you said 'People lie to other people just to cheer them up'. You mean you lied to me too? You mean this water doesn't have sincerity in it?" He let go of the chopsticks and pressed his eyes dramatically.

 

"Yah you wanna die?" She said in with an ahjumma tone while raising one of her eyebrows and tried not to laugh.

 

"Can you kill me later juseyo?" He chuckled to which she did the same.  Their unending chuckles formed a sweet melody with the best harmony and there was an undeniable spark between them as they looked at each other's eyes.
 

Weird. It’s the very first time they talked this long, but somehow they felt like they’ve known each other for years.

 

 "Hayi-ah we have a schedule today." The manager suddenly popped out of nowhere and approached their table which startled them and made them stop.

 

"Oh..." She responded disappointingly. “Okay.” and stood up quick from her seat.

 Hanbin waved his hand slowly, knowing that she'll have to leave. She just raised her hands in response and smiled sadly.

When Hayi left, he continued eating silently. Feeling empty, he lost his appetite and stopped eating. He stared at the water that she just gave him and smiled at it. He held it and looked at it again and zoom his eyes and realized that there was a handwritten message on it that says:

Hwaiting.

 After reading such, he could no longer stop himself from having a wide grin. He opened the lid, and drank it with feelings. Like having a commercial or something.

 “Gross.” Bobby came in laughing.

 His moment was interrupted so he glared at him. “Shut up Kimbap.”
 
“You two look good together though.” He .


“You saw everything?” he asked surprised because he didn’t notice him at the cafeteria, too focused on Hayi.

“Uh-huh. Including the wrist-grabbing-moment.Yiii~” bobby squealed like a girl and raised his two arms covering his face with his fist.

“You’re so gay hyung.” He said while laughing hard at him.

“I know, yiiii~” he acted all girly again. “So... what’s the next plan?”

 

“Plan what?”
 

  “Are you gonna...” he stopped for a second and pouted his lips. “her?” he raised both of his eyebrows and moved them up and down.

“Yah what are you talking about? She doesn’t even like me.”

“Are you sure about that?”

 

“...”

 

“Did you see her face when you grabbed her wrist?”

“...No”

“Well I saw her, should I tell you what her reaction was?”

“Yes.”

“Give me your water first.”

“NO!” he refused and quickly grabbed the more-precious-than-his-pringles water bottle.

“Oooohh...possessive~~” he again. “Aigoo kids grow up so fast~” he said laughing with a haraboji tone.

  He just couldn’t stop Bobby from teasing him, so does his face going red. He just let his hyung do it, he liked to be teased with her anyway.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


   I think I might not be able to update fast after this. I'll be in semi-hiatus, Wait for me juseyo~ Gidaryeo T_T  Thank you for all the tender and juicy support <3 'til next update. Bye~ ^^