Embrace

Unrealised Love

Lee teuk's POV

Why is yesung late? Earlier in the day, he had pleaded me to wait for him as he has to stay because Mr Choi asked for his help. He had said innocently that he did not want to go home alone. He needs friends. Ugh, whatever. Such a scaredy cat.

The ring of my phone startled me. I took it out from my bag and frowned when I saw yesung's name. "Hello, lee teuk noona?" he greeted me. His voice sounded panicky.

"Hello? Yesung why are you late? You know I waited fifteen minutes for you already? What are you-"

"Noona, can you come in? Something happened, and I need your help," he said before hanging up. I was angry at him for hanging up and made me wait, but he made it sound so important. Maybe I've got to trust him this time.

I walked in and searched for him on the first, third, and fourth floor. The second floor is kind of forbidden for us students after 3 pm as the abandoned toilet is restricted.

I wondered where he might be... Wait. A sudden realisation dawned on me. He couldn't be at...the second floor right?

With a heavy heart, I went to the second floor and found the toilet's door ajar. I peeked in to see who might be in there and found ryeowook....in yesung's embrace! Bad thoughts flashed through my mind. Are they... Stop it lee teuk! Go in there and find out the real reason why it happened to be that time I have to peek in.

I walked in the door, coughing to make my presence. He looked up and there was utter relief on his face. "What happened? Why are you two...hugging?" I blurted out the question. He frowned, shaking his head quickly.

"That's not what you think happened. It's actually like this......," he said, continued on explaining what had happened. I can just try to hold back my anger at kibum and his so-called gang as I listened to yesung's explanation.

"You must tell this to the teachers. We can't let it happen again! What if they decided to bully her? Or even worse that that?" I said. He nodded his head.

" I agree with you for now. But, we worry about that later. It's ryeowook that we have to focus on at this moment," he said, which made me glance at her.

Oh, poor thing. She is trembling! I hugged her, rubbing her back slowly to comfort her. After long, she seemed to calm down.

"C'mon. Let's go home. We can accompany you," I said. She agreed with this.

Together, we walked out of school cautiously. Every once in a while, we looked at our surrounding to make sure kibum didn't follow us.

Ryeowook showed us the way. When we arrived, she offered us a drive home! We protested against her decision. But she keep on insisting that her mom can drive us. That we have to see this as her payback to what we have done.

I am touched by this statement. In the end, we accepted her decision.

Ryeowook's POV

I hugged myself as I walked the few distance to school. I still remembered everything that happened yesterday. Not just the bad things, but the good things as well.

I don't want to remember the bad things. It will only scared me. I want to remember the good things. I, at that point of time, was actually in yesung's embrace.

Aaaah!! That is sure a memory to cherish. Maybe it will give me an experience to be in his embrace. Just once as I will never get the chance to do so. Oh boy, was I so wrong.

Lunchtime...

By the time it was lunch, the whole table(close friends that I sit with at lunch) has known about this matter.

In math, the kyumin couple keep asking me questions and asked I am okay or not. In science, donghae is being protective. Whenever anyone teased me lightly or whatsoever, she will scold them. Well, let me just say that in every class, there's someone in there that keeps me annoyed with their behaviour. But secretly, I am enjoying the attention. Heehee.