New girl

Unrealised Love

No one's POV

It has been months since her death. All of us know that we have to move on, and we did that. Except him. He keeps thinking about her. Every picture taken, every gift that she had given, he kept it safely. As if not wanting to erase memories of her. He acts as if she is his forever and only love. Whereas there is someone who loves him from the very first day they met. She just kept her feelings to herself because he's already taken. But now...

Flashback from the start of the year.....

Kyuhyun's POV "OMG guys, we are officially high schoolers now!," my girlfriend, sungmin exclaimed. Okay more like shouted. We are now eating lunch in the cafeteria on our first day of being a high-schooler. Sungmin and I are with our group of friends that we had made earlier in the day. Okay some of them actually are our childhood friends. Actually all of them. We always stick together because we are very close like siblings.

My group consists of my best friends eunhyuk, hangkyung, kangin, Kim jongwoon aka yesung, and their girlfriends donghae, heechul, lee teuk and eunji(respectively). "Have any of you made friends yet?"donghae asked. Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at her. "You made friends huh? Are they boys?" He asked. She gasped in return. That is eunhyuk, the protective boyfriend.

"Of course girls. But some of them are boys and they are taken! As in like in a relationship," she said. He nodded, then kissed her cheek, making her blush. We laughed at the eunhae couple's cute antics.

"Guys, so back to my question. Have any of you made friends?"she asked. Some of us nodded whereas some of us didn't.

"Well, I have made a new friend. Her name is-"

"H-hi donghae,"someone greeted us in a soft yet delicate voice. We looked up to see who had interrupted donghae's story. It's a girl. A really pretty girl. And cute too.(But no one can ever beat my Minnie!). She has black straight shoulder length hair, which curled a bit at the bottom. Oops! Forget to mention her bangs. She has a fair complexion, which really matches her black hair well, and her fashion sense is quite good. Well, not as good as heechul but still okay. For a while, we just stared at her, not saying a thing. We seem to be inspecting her for a looong time. As if she is a suspect in a crime. After a few minutes, she squirmed a bit. Maybe feeling uncomfortable from our stares. That snapped us out from our long "inspection".

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forget to introduce you guys. Everyone, this is Kim ryeowook. She is the same age as us and is in my science class. Where I first met her," Donghae explained. We nodded. Everyone seemed to like her, giving her warm smiles. One by one, we started to introduced ourselves. I saw her gaze stopped at yesung for a while before moving on. I can tell that she liked him.. Ryeowook's POV

"Bye, honey! Take care of yourself!"my mom exclaimed, waving at me one last time as I got out of the car before rolling up her window and drove off.

"Bye mom," I whispered to myself as I heaved a sigh and reluctantly stepped into my new school. This is the worse day of my life. Well, I know someone might laugh at my statement. Most of the people love to start a new life at somewhere but not me. I have to leave my bestest friends and all the memories I made there. I was born there! Who wants to leave the place where you were born there? Okay, maybe some of you and once again I repeat not me! Ugh... So now I am alone, trying to navigate my way through the crowd. My first class is...science. Great. Where the heck is class 1A(I made up the name)? I must have looked like a lost girl because a girl who is really pretty I tell you approached me.

"Hey, are you lost or something? No offense 'cuz you look like you are lost," she said cautiously, as if afraid if I'm offended. I nodded my head in response.

She grinned, holding out her hand. "You must be new here. I'm new too. First year student. My name is Lee Donghae," she introduced herself. I took her hand, shaking it.

"I'm Kim ryeowook. I just moved here," I said softly. I am shy around people that I've just met. That's my personality. I am quiet too, do not like to talk much.

"What's your first class? Mine is science," she said. I checked my schedule to be sure I'm not wrong.

"Same here," I said. She smiled, linking her arm with mine.

"C'mon. I know just the way. Oh and btw, do you want to sit with me at lunch?"she asked. I nodded hesitantly.

"Don't worry. I'm not alone if you're scared that I'm a loser and it will ruin your reputation or something. I've got a bunch of friends," she said. I widened my eyes at her sudden accusation.

"No, I don't mean that. It's not like that at all," I explained. She grinned, bumping her shoulders with mine.

"Just kidding. I know you're not that kind of person. Let's hurry then. We don't want to be late for class," she said, dragging me along. Lunchtime.....

I blew a sigh of relief. So far, I've not made any enemies. I made some friends in some of my classes and they were really nice to me. But none of them is as nice as donghae. We have even exchanged phone numbers! She is the kind of person who is nice and friendly. I can see that she tried hard to make friends and it worked.

It's lunch now. I scanned the whole cafeteria until I spotted her with a bunch of students. Girls and boys. They all seem nice. Well, better try and approach them since donghae invited me to sit with her. I walked there slowly, taking my own time. Finally, I arrived at the table, blurting out," H-hi donghae."

Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. After a few excruciating minutes, donghae finally introduced me to her friends who are all really nice.

However, I was attracted to one guy though. He is very cute and handsome too. He has jet black hair and fringe that hung over his eye. Is he single? Maybe I can get him? But all my hopes were crushed when i saw him pecked a gir's cheek. He is taken. I tried not to let my sadness show as I don't want to make a bad first impression.