The meeting

Patchwork

    Just noticed I hadn't put any of pictures of  Cho Hee. I having a strange fettish with fanfics with pictures in at the moment ( I'm a child at heart I still love my picture books.) So yes beware this fanfic will oficialy be filled to the brim with piccies. Hmm I put this piccy in then just remembed that the cartoon at the top has black hair... I shall have to sort this out some how. 

No on has ever comented on my stories before :( *sniff* Don't you guys love me? Or is no one reading my stories? If there is anything wrong with them please tell me so I can improve, I seem to take critosisim well. THANK YHOOO 

 


Manager B opened the door into a large practice room, where the other three members were sitting waiting for Cho Hee. They all looked up when she entered

"OMO! You're so cute. I'm Soo Jin," said a young looking girl with short black hair, before jumping up to give Cho Hee a bear hug. 

"Soo Jin. You can't just go jumping on people you just met like that." said an older looking girl. Cho Hee hadn't noticed the other two walk up to her whilst she was being attacked.  "Hi. I'm the Leader. Eun Sun. Nice to meet you."

"I love you top. Where did you get it from?Oh and I'm Jae Sang " Said the girl standing next to the Leader.

"I'm Cho Hee. Please look after me." She bowed to the rest of the group before turning to Jae Sang and giving her a smile. "My Mum made it for me. If you give me your sizes I could get her to make you one too."  Jae Sang squealed excitedly and wrapped her arms around Cho Hee.

"Yes Please. Let be friends."  Just at that moment the president walk through the doors, with a band following him. He stopped for a moment to look at the girls standiing together

"Wow! You girls look great together. OK Today I just want you to play a song together, just to see how it goes. Then we will give you the contract to read and sign. But, first there are lunch boxes on the table so, please eat before we continue. "  


The day had been long. It had started to get dark so Manager B had told the girls to head home and get some rest. The President smiled at the pile of signed contracts he grasped in his hands. The girls had a week untill they would have to start training. 

Cho Hee shivered as she walked into the cold night air, she didn't think they would be practicing till quite this late, so hadn't brought  a coat. Just as she began walking away from the building, she noticed someone leaning up against the wall looking half asleep.

"Jonghyun?"  He looked up at the sound of his name and smiled when he saw Cho Hee walking towards him.  "What are you doing here?" He handed her a white coat, which she took of him to put on, with a questioning look on her face.

"Your cousin noticed you didn't bring it and I was on my way out aswell, so umm ... yeah. Want to walk back with me?" 

"Kam sa ham ni da. Let's get going then, it's freezing out here." 

Dun Dun Dun... Lets leave it on a clif hanger. It has nothing to do with the fact It was taking me too long to write. *shifty eyes*