The scary film

Patchwork

 

 Unni and Ae Cha only stayed for an hour because Ae Cha was tired and needed to go to bed. Onew smiled at his phone which now contained Noona's number. He would have to ask Manager if it would be OK to ask her on a date. All six of them where now surrounding the TV watching a horror movie.

Taemin sat hugging his knees in front of the sofa. Onew and Minho sat in arm chairs. Key and Jonghyun sat either side of Cho Hee on the sofa. Jonghyun looked down at the small figure beside him who was clutching a pillow with large dark eyes glued to the television. When Cho Hee had last visited she was only about fifteen and was still very much a child, but now, Jonghyun couldn't stop looking at her. The way her long hair flowed down her back, all shiny and black, the way her eyes glistened showing miniature TV screens in the pupils and the smooth skin on her cheeks daring him to them. A scary part of the movie made Cho Hee jump and she ended up pushed closer to Jonghyun with her head buried in to his side. Jonghun smiled to himself as he found an excuse to put his arm around her.

“Ya, It's only a movie.” He whispered into her ear. She raised her head to stick out her tongue the turned around so she was sitting properly not realizing Jonghyun's arm was still around her.

When the movie was over Cho Hee got up to go to her room. The Shinee dorms where quite large it had five bedrooms for each of the guys and because the study was never used they had turned it into a guest room which then got turned into Cho Hee's room. It had a cream carpet and white walls, one of the walls Cho Hee had already started a collection of Shinee posters when she was younger. There was a double bed on the wall opposite the Shinee collage. Cho Hee Put her clothes neatly into the walk in wardrobe, put a photo of her family on the bed side table then changed into her nightdress and went to sleep.

:( Only a little chapter, but I'm sleepy. night night and comment please :) xx