The Journey

Patchwork

 

 Cho Hee sat on the train as it speed along, changing the country scenery into city. She had always liked trains.

“This must be what it's like for superman when he runs super fast,” She thought to herself, “I would prefer it so much more if I could stick my head out of the window and feel the wind on my face, like a dog does in a car.”

A little black Labrador was sitting near her, with a look on it face showing it was longing to do just that. She laughed to herself and cooed it over to her. It's head tilted to a side and it's ears pricked up. Deciding that Cho Hee was not going to hurt her, she walked over. Cho Hee petted the black dog as it sat by her with it's tongue sticking out.

“Her name is Yoora” Said the person on the other side of the lead. Cho Hee smiled at the Unni who was holding the lead in one hand and a pretty toddler, with long black pony tails and sparkling eyes, in the other.

“She's very pretty.” Cho Hee tells them still the dogs ears. The toddler smiled at this comment and slipped of her seat and made her way to Cho Hee and Yoora.

“Do you like her collar?” She said petting the dogs back. “I picked it out all by myself.” Yoora had a purple leather collar on With tiny white flowers embroidered around it, it looked pretty against her silky black coat. .

“I do.” She told the girl. The girls grin grew wider and she giggled a happy little giggle.

“Where are you going?” The little girl asked looking at the floor next to Cho Hee where she had two suitcases and a Guitar.

“I'm going to go live in Seoul.” She told her. She felt strange thinking that Seoul would be her home from now on. For almost eighteen years Gwangmeong had been her home. She loved that city, her home and her family. The move had been planned months ago, but those months moved so quickly she felt that she hardly had enough time to say goodbye.

“I live in Seoul too,” Said the little girl playing with Yoora's tail, laughing when she tried to grab it but it wagged out of reach. The girls Umma pulled her back to sit on the seat to give Yoora a break from having her tail pulled about.

“Are you going by yourself?” the Unni asked, with a concerned look on her face, she looked at her watch and frowned. It would be dark by the time she got to Seoul. A young girl should not be walking about alone in the dark.

“Ne, I'm going to live with my cousin, but he can't meet me of the train.”

Unni shook her head taking another look at her watch.

“Whats the address?” Unni asked. Cho Hee told her the address slightly confused at why Unni needed to know. “I'll drive you there, it's on my way. It's too dangerous for you to walk there on your own.”

Cho Hee thanked the Unni and bowed, slightly relived, she had always hated walking in the city when it's dark. The next half an hour They sat together on the train. The little girl chatted away to Cho Hee asking endless questions. Whats you favorite colour? How old are you? Do you have a dog? By the time the train had stopped Cho Hee had discovered The little girl was called Ae Cha she was three years old, liked the colour purple, and knows all the words to Shinee's wow wow wow.  

Short, I know. But I am putting on another chapter in about 10 minuets xx