The Dance

Patchwork

I decided to type the rest of the story in here instead of pasting it from 'Open Office' It might make it easier for you peeps to read. 

They got out the the van and walked towards the big cream building.  Before they got to the door A bunch of Fan girls had run up to the Uppa's asking for autographs. Jonghun pushed Cho Hee behind his back to protect her from the screaming girls. 

"Hey Uppa is that your little cousin?" One of the fan girls pointed to me she looked like she was in her early twenties. Cho Hee peered out from behind Jonghun and gave them a wave. "Ahh she's so cute. She hasn't been here in ages. Last time she came here with you guys she was only a little kid." 

Cho Hee looked at the fan girl. She remembered her from last time when she had thought Cho Hee was with Taemin. Onew had explained how she was his cousin and there was nothing going on with any of the other members.  After the Autographs where signed They all waved to the fans and walked into the building.  They went up several flights of stairs and went into a large dance studio. One of the walls was covered an a mirror that stretched across the length of the room. In the corner was a table which contained several bottles of water and a neat pile of small towels. Shinee's manager and choreographer where waiting next to the table sitting on a ledge that was used as a chair. Cho Hee was familiar with this room as she had been in it before to watch her Oppas dance. The Manager got up and walked over to Shinee and Cho Hee. 

"Yeoboseyo, Everybody. Nice to see you again Cho Hee. Your meeting isn't for a couple of hours, so you can stay here with us if you want. Your Manager will come here to get you when it's time." Manager said turning his back to go sit back on the ledge. The choreographer got up and the boys went to go get into their positions. Cho Hee was put in charge of the music and turned it on once everybody was ready. She watched, as they all danced, with a big smile on her face.  She had almost forgotten how amazing Taemin was at dancing. He managed to do the new choreography without getting a single step wrong. After they had been dancing for oven an hour the Manager called for a break. The boys each grabbed a bottle of water chugging it down. They all ended up removing their sweaty shirts and dabbing the back of their necks with a towel. Cho Hee blushed at the sight of the five topless well toned men in front of her. but there was nothing new there. Even when she was younger it made her blush. 

"Yah. Manager. Could Cho Hee join in for a bit? I feel mean making her just sit and watch." Onew called to the Manager who was talking on his phone. He looked over at Onew and nodded his approval. "Cho Hee, join in this time OK." Cho Hee shook her head and hid behind her hands suddenly feeling even more nervous.  "Ahh come on." Onew shook her and pleaded until she gave in and got up, sticking her tongue out at her cousin as she did so. Cho Hee had been watching them repeat the dance so many times this morning that the steps where pasted into her memory. When the song started up Cho Hee danced along with the rest of them not missing a single beat. She closed her eyes and let the music guide her. When the song was over every one stopped and stared and Cho Hee with their mouths gapped open.

"What?" She asked looking around her noticing there was a woman sitting next to Shinee's Manager.

"I didn't know you could dance." Minho gasped picking Cho Hee up and spinning her around for the second time in the day. 

"Yeah that was kind of awesome." Jonghun Said and ruffled the hair on her head. The Woman next to the Manager go up and walked over to the group.

(Lets call Shinee's manager 'Manager A' and Cho Hee's Manager 'Manager B' other wise it could get confusing.) 

 

"That was impressive Cho Hee." Manager B said bowing to Cho Hee who Bowed back. "I will be your Manager from now on. It's nice to finally meet you. Apparently you made a  huge impression at the audition. Now I can see why." Cho Hee blushed at the complement and bowed again to her new Manager muttering a thank you. "Are you ready to meet the other girls?" 

"Not really." Cho Hee did a nervous giggle and held her stomach to calm the butterflies. 

"Don't worry everyone is like that in the begging." She smiled and turned towards the group of boys standing behind Cho Hee composedly forgetting the fact they are meant to be dancing. "Wish her luck."

"Good Luck Cho Hee do us all proud." Onew hugged his cousin and pushed her towards the door.

"GOOD LUCK!" Everybody else shouted as she disappeared through the door.

Cho Hee sluggishly walked behind Manager B. She had been waiting for this for years now and now she was finally here it took every ounce of her courage for her not to chicken out. Manager B noticed Cho Hee slowly walking unaware of everything around her. She silently laughed, at the fact everyone she has managed up till now, has had that same scared expression on their first day. She knew that as soon as she meets the girls and starts singing Cho Hee would cheer up.