✰o6o✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o6o✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

A little girl was happily walking around the streets with her dog whos sniffing at the ground. She got pulled by the dog's strength but manage to control it and began walking coolly. "Are you hungry already?" the girl stopped walking and looked down at the dog as the dog's tail moves side to side non-stop while his tongue is stick out with saliva drooling down on the ground. "Don't worry, we're almost there. We'll go now" she smiled widely and began walking again.

"Where's that shop?" Meanwhile, a little boy who has this bob cut hair was slowly walking around scanning the shops in case he finds where he should be. He pouted and crossed his arms as he was alone and felt uncomfortable with people around him. "I should've ask a bodyguard to assist me" he mumbled as he squeezed in to people who's bumping to him. He stopped and dropped his jaw in surprise as he finally saw the shop he was looking for.

He immediately went inside and bought something. He soon left while zipping at this drink remembering where's the way home. He then snapped out before he went straight right while drinking coolly. The dog widened its eyes and gritted its teeth seeing a cat who has a food in its mouth making the dog catched the cat as the girl lose her grip as she got pulled by the dog's strength as she fell down front and gasped seeing her dog running around with the cat at the road.

"No!" the girl shouted as she stood up and tries to catch her dog in the road. She widened her eyes as she saw an incoming car to her left as she can't move on her place. Someone pulled her back making her startled and looked at the person who has this worried look as he was holding a drink as they have a staring contest. "M-my dog" she ended the contest and slowly lifted her arms pointing at her dog who is still chasing the cat.

The boy looked where the girl is pointing before looking back at the girl who has tears forming on her eyes looking at her dog. "I'll go get it, stay put" the boy said before he looked at the road from left to right and hurriedly tries to get the dog. He stopped and saw a fast car driving in front of him and immediately continued to get the dog. "Gotcha!" he took a deep breath as he carried the dog before he gave back to the girl.

The girl buried her face hugging at the dog tightly. The boy softened as a tear fell down from her cheeks. "Thank you so much" the girl thanked and hugged the boy making him startled and then awkwardly patted her bag as she pulled away. "Kaja" the girl said as she turned back but the boy took her wrist and spun her around. She blinked looking at the guy who has this frown. "You need to replace this for you to repay me" the boy blurted showing an empty bottle.

She made an 'O' face before she scratched her head and nodded. "Where can I buy this?" the girl asked and tilted her head. "I'll show you. C'mon" the boy answered as they walked and went to the shop where the boy bought the drink. As soon as the boy took the drink... "I should go now" the girl said as she was about to talk when the boy called her. "I'll see you" the boy said and smiled warmly as the girl blushed and looked down embarassed.

The girl make an OK sign as she left with her dog still looking down making the boy chuckled as he finds the girl cute and attractive. Baekhyun was standing outside the gates waiting someone as he'll meet someone. He looked up and blinked as he saw Luhan Lurin who has this poker face. "What do you want?" Luhan asked coldly while approaching him. "I need to ask you something... about Luhan hyung" Baekhyun answered.

Hearing that, Luhan secretly turned back and was about to leave... "I won't ask if you know where's his location already" Baekhyun added making Luhan looked at Baekhyun confused. "... He left China for a while when he's a kid, right?" Baekhyun asked as Luhan didn't answer for a while as he got confused before he slowly nodded confused. "Before he left China, does he... does he told you someone... a girl?" Baekhyun questioned.

Luhan just blinked confused as he didn't answer it. "Noona, you need to answer my question" Baekhyun said and scratched his head. 'What does he mean?' he thought and tilted his head. He slowly shook his head guessing. "Did something happened to him when he left China?" Baekhyun questioned again. "Why are you asking me?" Luhan asked and chuckled sarcastly. "Aish noona! Just answer the question--" Baekhyun was cut off.

"Why don't you ask him instead?" Luhan suggested and rolled his eyes. "I want to ask him, turns out, he's missing. He's missing noona when I needed him badly" Baekhyun reasoned as Luhan remained silent. 'He's got a point' he thought and mentally facepalmed. "So tell me noona, did something happened to him when he left China? Since the two of you are really close, you know him very well" Baekhyun repeated the question as he bit his lip and looked down.

Please log in to read the full chapter