✰o3o✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o3o✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Chen and Beanim were enjoying themselves in Gangwon-do. "Do you have any close friends in China?" Beanim asked.

Chen remained silent before looking down. "... Yeah! I have!" Chen answered. "Well... can you tell a story about them?" Beanim asked curious.

'Should I? What if she figure it out?' he thought. 'Wae so smart Byun Beanim? Why is your brother the opposite of you?' he growled and sighed in defeat.

"We've been studying the same exclusive school for boys for many years" Chen said. "Wait wait! Can you name your friends first?" Beanim asked.

"N-name of my f-friends?" Chen stuttered as Beanim nodded. 'Aish! What should I do?' Chen thought freaking out. 'Here goes nothing' he thought.

"Xiumin hyung, he's the one I first met in that school and the oldest in all of us. Sehun is the youngest. I met Kris hyung during a basketball game since he's a varsity player. I met Suho hyung at the library and saw him reading kiddy stories. I met Kai and D.O who are best friends" Chen answered nervously and chuckled.

He then saw Beanim's calm expression who's just listening to him. "... Continue" Beanim said as Chen chuckled and scratched his head.

"I have a friend named Tao. I met him in school after someone bullied him when we're kids. I also have a friend named Lay. He's weird... you would see him looking somewhere blankly" Chen continued.

"Who else?" Beanim asked as she got suspicious just hearing Chen's friends.

"C-chanyeol? Yeah! I met him when he's a transferee together with... Baekhyun. They're the last that I met" Chen said slowly examining Beanim's expression. Her expression didn't change. 'What's wrong with this girl?! Does she have an amnesia or something?' he thought and furrowed his eyebrows.

'I'm saying all of their names! I'm sure she's familiar with their names. Is she acting innocent especially when I mentioned her brother's name? She really hates her brother! Byun Beacon, what did you do to her?' Chen thought.

"You forgot one" Beanim blurted. "Oh? Yeah right! Let me think first!" Chen said.

"Luhan hyung! I've met him when we've moved to China when I was a kid. He's my long time classmate. He's the most normal and kind guy. He doesn't want to have a girlfriend although girls adores him" Chen said and smiled. "Until one day... he went missing" Chen added and looked down.

"But why? What do you think is the reason of his sudden disappearance?" Beanim asked curious.

"I think he freaked out knowing his parents planned him to have an arrange marriage to a girl. We can't reach him. Everyday, we keep calling him or sending messages to him hoping that he will answer us back. I personally went here because... I was finding him in case he's here. He has a twin sister who lives here" Chen explained.

"... I think he still has connections to one of our friends. Some of our friends are acting weird and I became suspicious towards their actions" Chen said and scoffed.

Night came as Beanim went home. "What took you so long young lady?" Luhan appeared from the dark crossing his arms.

"Did you read the letter?" Beanim asked and blinked. "Look at the time young lady" Luhan said pointing at the wall clock, it was past midnight.

"Stop nagging me like you're my umma. I'm tired, I need to sleep" Beanim said calmly and laid on her bed. "Tell me... are you dating th

Please log in to read the full chapter