✰o14✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o14✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Past weeks happened already.

While Luhan wasn't doing anything, someone slammed her palm to the table making him jumped on his seat and looked up his hands on his chest seeing Irene with a sheepish smile.

"Lurin unnie" Irene called and chuckled.

"Y-yah! What was that for?" Luhan hissed and took a deep breath. "Anni" Irene said and shook her head.

"Pfft! Attention seeker" Luhan mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say unnie?" Irene asked and raised a brow.

"I said you caught my attention" Luhan said smiling fakely. "So, what's with the sudden action?" Luhan questioned and tilted his head.

"We have a performance for today in Music Bank unnie" Irene said smiling innocently as Luhan raised his brow.

"... So? What will I do?" Luhan questioned and shrugged as Irene pouted as he didn't get what she means. "You don't get it do you?" Irene questioned.

"... Anni" Luhan said and slowly shook his head.

"Come with us and watch our performance because we will perform" Irene said straight to the point.

"Huh? You will perform in Music Bank? But wae?" Luhan said confused. "Unnie, it's our comeback so it's important for us to perform our latest song" Irene said with a suspicious look.

'Oh! They're artist by the way! Aish Luhan!' he thought and mentally facepalmed.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! It's your comeback!" Luhan said snapping his finger acting like he knows the happenings of the group.

"So, you'll watch our performance?" Irene questioned as Luhan remained silent.

"... I don't know Irene--" Luhan was cut off.

"Come on unnie" Irene whined. "You want to watch us perform live, right? This is your moment" Irene said pouting as Luhan sighed in defeat before nodding slowly.

"Chincha?! Thank you thank you so much unnie" Irene beamed and hugged Luhan tightly making him froze.

'O. my. gosh! I can feel her...' Luhan thought awkwardly as he can feel Irene's chest too close before gulping. Irene broke the hug and cupped his face all of a sudden.

"I'll expect you'll watch us perform, arasso?" Irene asked while smiling.

"I-i'll try--" Luhan was cut off.

"Don't just try it unnie. Do it as if that will satisfy not just me but the four of us" Irene said and nodded as Luhan remained silent. "I'll see you later. Bye unnie" Irene said happily waving her hands leaving Luhan alone.

"Aiiish" Luhan said frustrated and facepalmed. "What the heck is your problem out here?" someone said as he turned back revealing Beanim with a curious look.

"Uh... anni, anni" Luhan said shaking his head.

Beanim was about to walk back to the dorm when Luhan grabbed her wrist. She looked at Luhan with a confused look this time. "Mwo?" Beanim asked and raised a brow.

"Can you come with me?" Luhan asked pleading.

"To where?" Beanim asked and raised a brow.

"To Music Bank" Luhan said smiling widely as Beanim wrinkled her nose in confusion.

"... So, you're trying to say that you want me to come with you just to watch a bank that has music?" she questioned.

"Aish! It's not like that! It's a music show moron!" Luhan said and scratched his head.

"Wow! I've received a moron from you! You're the one who's inviting me to go with you to that bank that has music thingy. You know I won't go to you to that statement of yours! Unbelievable!" Beanim said coldly and rolled her eyes.

"I was joking. And FYI, it's Music Bank, not a bank that has music" Luhan said with a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever" Beanim muttered and rolled her eyes.

"So, you want to watch with me?" Luhan asked smiling widely.

"... Anni" Beanim said and shook her head making his smile faded.

"Huh? But wae?" Luhan whined.

"... I'm tired. I need to rest. And besides, I don't have interest to things like that" Beanim said and shrugged before she pulled her hand leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

'That was a tight grip' she thought massaging her wrist in confusion.

'Aish! Nevermind! I'll go by myself' he thought and sighed in defeat. I'll just skip what happens to him while watching Music Bank live because nothing significant event happened but just watching.

So, he stopped walking thinking where he wants to go next because of boredom to go back to their dorm. He lifted his head seeing a mall right in front of him.

A big s

Please log in to read the full chapter