Episode 5: Welcome to Wedding Shoot #1

We Got Married:Gay Season 2

The show opened up to the interior of Seo In Guk and Hoya’s apartment. The doorbell rang and Seo In Guk went to open it. He bowed and a red mission card envelope was given to him.

“My Love! We got a mission card!” Seo In Guk yelled.

Hoya walked over to the door. “What does it say?”

In Guk opened the envelope.

Hoya and Seo In Guk, you’re the first couple this season to take your wedding pictures. Make sure they come out nicely!

“I can’t believe we’re taking our wedding pictures already.” Hoya said.

“Do you have any idea of how you want them?” In Guk asked.

“I think something casual would look nice.” Hoya said.

The camera cut to In Guk walking towards the camera had been set up. He was dressed in a white blazer and white dress pants with white loafers and underneath the blazer he was wearing a simple grey shirt. In Guk walked in front of the camera and soon Hoya joined him wearing light brown pants and shoes with a light blue dress shirt.

“You look good.” In Guk said.

“Thank you. The casual style looks good on you too.” Hoya said with a smile. The smile soon faded. “That sounded awkward didn’t it?”

“It suits you.” In Guk said.

The photographer told In Guk and Hoya to face each other with In Guk’s arms wrapped around Hoya’s waist and to look into each other’s eyes. The photographer managed to get two pictures like that before In Guk began to laugh.

“Why are you laughing?” Hoya asked.

“It’s because it feels awkward just posing.” In Guk said. “You were fine, it’s just me.”

The camera cut to In Guk and Hoya in front of a white backdrop wearing different clothes. In Guk was now wearing light coloured jeans and a green top while Hoya wore jeans and a white sweatshirt with a heart design. A table with a bowl of candy was placed in front of them.

“You guys know what a candy kiss is, right? We’re going to re-create that scene.” The photographer said before going behind the camera.

“Do you want to be the one to eat the candy first?” Hoya asked. His face slowly turned red. “Why am I getting nervous about this?”

“We shouldn’t be nervous.” In Guk said despite the fact that his face was also getting redder. “Didn’t we say we wanted to do a kiss scene in Reply 1997?”

“You’re right. I’ll eat the candy.” Hoya said. He took one of the candy discs from the bowl and placed it in his mouth.

Swiftly, In Guk put his hands around Hoya’s neck and pulled him in closer, kissing him. The only sound was the camera going off.

“Great.” The photographer said. “You two can take a break now.”

In Guk and Hoya stopped kissing and In Guk swallowed the candy. He coughed before beginning to talk to Hoya. “What did you think about the kiss?”

“I should ask you that.” Hoya said. “Was it better than the kiss you had with Eunji?”

“What kind of question is that? You’re my husband and Eunji was an actress doing her job!” In Guk said.

“What kind of answer is that?”

“It’s what everyone that’s an actor says when they go on We Got Married.”  In Guk said.

“So do you think our kisses were equal?”

“No, yours was a much better kiss.” In Guk said.

 “Thank you.” Hoya said. “Wow, it was really weird fighting with you.”

“That wasn’t even a real fight. We can’t be a couple that fights with each other. Not even small fights.”

“I don’t know how people fight with their spouses.” Hoya said.

“Since we took our wedding photos, does that mean we’re going to have the ceremony soon?” In Guk asked.

“I don’t want a big ceremony. I don’t want to get eloped like Ryeowook-sunbaenim and D.O-ssi but I don’t really want to have my members there.”

“We could just get our marriage registered.” In Guk suggested.

“That would work. Except can we even get our marriage fake registered?” Hoya said.

“Let’s have the wedding in Spain then.”

“Spain, here we go.” Hoya said, pumping a fist into the air.

The camera cut to Hoya being interviewed.

You were surprised at first by the kiss.

“I think it was more the idea that I was going to kiss Hyung. It wasn’t the actual kiss that bothered me; it was the realization of it. What really shocked me was that we were fighting. I think we’re the only couple on the show to have fought.”

Tao and Niel fight twice per episode.

“Already? But the season’s barely started. Ah, those two really are a couple that were made for each other.”

The camera cut to In Guk being interviewed.

You’ve finally achieved your dream of kissing Hoya.

“Why do you say it like that? You make me sound a bit desperate. But I guess in a way I really am, I even talked about wanting to kiss Hoya on SNS.”

Hoya is really apologetic about getting angry.

“He didn’t have to be. Lots of couples fight. It wasn’t even that big of a fight and I wasn’t even genuinely upset with him.”

 

The camera cut to Niel and Tao sitting on their chesterfield in their apartment.

“What do you want to do today? We don’t have a mission card.” Niel said.

“We could go to Namsan Tower.”

“But it’s really cold out. We should go when the weather’s nicer.” Niel said.

“What else is there to do? It was cold last time we met up and we went ice-skating. I don’t think we’re ready to go back to the ice-skating rink again.” Tao said getting angrier.

“We could go watch a movie.”

Tao got excited. “Yes! We can go to the movie theatre in the 63 building.”

“I’ve always wanted to go to the top floor.”

Tao was even happier. “At the rooftop they have this thing that’s sort of like Namsan. You write messages on a heart and then hang them up on the wire around the rooftop.”

“We should climb the building using the stairs.”

“Do you mean escalators?” Tao asked.

“No, the actual stairs. To get to the rooftop you have to climb up three flights of stairs because the elevator only goes to the 60th floor.”

“Exactly, we can climb up the stairs once we take the elevator to the 60th floor. Or if you want we can take the escalator as far as it goes and then switch to the elevator.”

“Or we take the escalator as far it goes and then switch to the regular stairs and climb up.”

“Honey, this isn’t working!” Tao exploded. “We should think of something else to do.”

“We could get couple massages. There’s a place that is close to our apartment.”

The camera cut to Tao and Niel sitting on chairs that were side by side. They both were wearing white bathrobes.

“See, isn’t this much better than going all the way to the 63 building? It’s relaxing.” Niel said. Both of their feet were soaking in a tub of water and they were waiting for the masseuses.

“Isn’t there a place where you soak your feet in a tub full of fish that bite?” Tao asked. “We could go there next time.”

“Let’s just enjoy this massage for now and worry about what to do next another time.”

The masseuses came in and started massaging their feet. They winced every once in a while when the masseuse really started to go deep.

“Gege, is it suppose to hurt this much?” Niel asked.

“You’re probably really stressed and that’s why it’s like that. Have you been dancing a lot-ow!” Tao said suddenly. He inhaled sharply. “No, I think the massage is really meant to hurt.”

“If this is only the feet then what is the back going to be like?” Niel said.

The camera cut to Tao and Niel laying on their stomachs on separate cots.

“Honey, I heard that couples need to hold hands while they’re getting their back massaged.” Tao said.

“Why?”

Tao propped himself up on his elbows and looked at Niel. “Because what’s the point of getting a couple massage if you’re not going to do anything as a couple?”

“We’re getting massaged in the same room right next to each other.” Niel said, also propping himself up on his elbows.

“And that’s what makes it a couple massage? We need to hold hands or talk to each other. We should have given each other massages at home.”

“But aren’t massages dangerous if not done by a professional? Let’s just wait for the massage aunties to come and then afterwards if you really didn’t like it, I can give you a massage.”

“Do you really mean it?”

Niel stuck out his pinkie. “I promise. We’ll get the massages now and if you really don’t like it, I’ll give you a massage at home. Next time we meet up and there isn’t a mission card, we can go to Namsan Tower.”

Tao intertwined his pinkie with Niel’s. “We can go to the 63 building the time after that. Climbing it by stairs would be good exercise in the winter.”

The camera cut to Tao being interviewed.

How would rate the massage over all?

Tao rubbed the upper part of his back. “It was a pretty good massage but I always had this idea of a couple massage, you know? And it wasn’t like what everyone says it will be. I think me and Niel should stick to more physical activities.”

Physical activities?

Tao whined. “Not like that! If you don’t edit this show correctly then I’m going to end up looking like a ert!”

The camera cut to Niel being interviewed.

Why did you promise Tao a massage at home?

“My group members will tell you it’s for my image but don’t listen to them! I do it because despite all of the troubles that Gege can cause, he just wants to have a happy married life and that isn’t too much to put up with. Also, you can do more things at home then you could in public.”

What activities are better suited for home than the public?

“I’m not talking about those activities. Aish, seriously this show is no joke when it comes to making you get a certain image.”

 

The camera cut to Amber and Hyuna leaving their apartment.

“Why can’t we just stay home and eat steak?” Hyuna whined as Amber lead her out of the apartment building’s entrance.

“I promise you’ll like the restaurant. It’s somewhere I go all the time.”

“I have good taste in restaurants too! Every time I suggest a restaurant to someone they always say how much they like it. Although I’m better at food stalls than actual restaurants.” Hyuna said. They were already outside of the apartment building and getting into a taxi.

“Do you like Mexican food?” Amber asks as the taxi drives them to their location.

Hyuna nods. “I’m OK with all types of food.”

“I forgot. You eat really well”

Hyuna smiled. “Thank you. That’s why I always ask you every time I see you if you’ve already eaten. You need to eat well too!”

“That’s only going to get worse now that we’re married, isn’t it?”

“Of course. What type of wife would I be if I didn’t take care of my wife?”

They got out of the taxi and enter a restaurant. Amber greets the workers there warmly.

“You really do go here a lot.” Hyuna says as they’re lead to their table.

“One time I even helped out working here.” Amber said.

“Were you a waitress?” Hyuna asks as they sit down.

“No, I was working in the kitchen. I’m quite proficient as a chef.” Amber said.

“Are you going to be cooking today?” Hyuna asked. She rested her chin in her hand.

“No. Today I’m going to be eating with you.”

“Did you really help out with cooking?” Hyuna asked playfully.

“It’s on SNS.” Amber said.

“Sometimes, I think that everything about you is on SNS.”

Their tacos were brought out and placed in front of them. Hyuna picked hers up and bit into it.

“Isn’t it the best taco you ever had?”Amber asked as Hyuna chewed.

Hyuna nodded and swallowed. “It is a pretty good taco. I’ll admit it, you also have good taste in restaurants.”

Amber smiled. “See? The only thing you have to do is trust your Baby.”

Hyuna laughed. “Hearing you say it out loud makes the word feel different.”

“Try saying Wifey.”

“Wifey.” Hyuna said tentatively.

“You’re right. Hearing the other person say it makes the word different. At least our pet names aren’t embarrassing ones.”

The camera cut to Hyuna being interviewed.

How would you rank your date with Amber?

“A ten out of ten. That was a good taco.” Hyuna said.

The camera cut to Amber being interviewed.

Hyuna only commented on the food when asked about your date.

“That’s my Wifey. But you know what? It doesn’t bother me. I like a girl that can eat.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry that this chapter took a while!  But I hoped you all liked it.

<3 Smooches <3