Chapter 7 - I'm Sorry

When Love and Hate Collides

"Hye Ji-ah .." a familiar voice came to my ears.

I opened my eyes and saw the guy my heart yearns for.
 
"Why are you here?" I manage to make my voice cold even though my world is turning that time, literally. I felt dizziness all over but I keep my balance. I slowly stand up but I lost my balance. He immediately caught me in arms. I flinched.
 
"Yah! Spit it out already!" I still manage my voice to sound stern and firm.
 
He sighed, "I did not come here to argue with you. I did come here to turn back the time! For pete's sake Hye Ji! Don't act strong even thoug you're feeling weak right now!" he said while grabbing my arms.
 
"I'm not acting you pabo! Who do you think you are?" I yeled at him. I closed my eyes a bit but when I opened it again I saw black. I didn't know I feel unconscious.
 
[Youngmin's POV]
*GAAD! That was close! Pheeew!* I sighed heavily after I caught Hye Ji. This time she's unconscious. I carried her inside and lay her on a couch. Soo Min came running to me.
 
"W-what h-happened to her?" she asked worriedly.
"She passed out!" I simply said. "Where is her apartment?"
 
Soo Min immediately draw the sketch and give it to me. Jeongmin approached me.
 
"You sure you can do it yourself?" he asked sympathetically.
 
"Arasseo hyung! Of course I can, for her sake, I can do anything!" I said confidently.
 
"Don't do something foolishness Youngmin-ah, arasso? Don't force her?" It was Donghyun. I make face, "Aissh! I'm not that kind of guy hyung!"
 
I went out and walk towards her apartment. It was just a walking distance from the cafe. *Thank god!* I sighed after I put her down on the bed.
 
-FEW MINUTES AFTER-
 
I went to her room while carrying her porridge. I slowly put on her bedside table. I looked around her room, *It's cute.* I commented. Cute indeed. The walls are painted nicely with I think her favorite color. She's not messy, *Unlike me.* I giggled on my thought. Just then I heard her stirred. I immediately sat up on her baed. She slowly opened her eyes.
 
"Annyeong Angel!" I greeted her.
 
[Hye Ji's POV]
 
I wake up and slowly opened my eyes. Then suddenly a face came to mine and greeted, "Annyeong angel!" smiling widely.
 
Due to my shock, I pushed him away. I pant while holding my chest. *He really mdrives my heart crazy!* I thought aloud. I looked up at him. He reached for the bowl on my bedside table and scoop a spoonful of porridge. It was still hot because I could see the smoke.
 
He directed the spoon to my mouth, I was hesitating. He just smiled and said, "Come on. It's not a big deal." I opened my mouth not so wide. I'm afraid I'll be embarassed.
 
The rest, was consume by him feeding me. Suddenly he spoke up, "Hye Ji, what's your relationship with CNU hyung?" HE directly asked. I stopped chewing and look at him.
 
"It's none of your business." I turn myself back to my coldness. I saw him sighed and his facial expression changed from happy to sad. "You know Hye Ji, I think its time you listen to my side about the past 6 years."
 
"I don't care anymore." I said. "Please? Just this once?" he pleaded. I already finished my porridge that time. I wipe my mouth with the napkin. "Okay, go on." she sadi surrendering.
 
He started off to his reasons to why he leave and then now. I look at him, blank expression. He sighed, "Now, Hye Ji can you forgive me?" he asked hoping.
 
"I already forgive you." I said. His face brightened up, I smirked. "But that still doesn't mean we can turn back to normal." I continued his face turned suddenly gloomy.
 
"Waeyo Hye Ji-ah? Waeyo?" he blurted and a tear is threatening to fall. My heart softened at his sudden emotions. I saw him grabbing somehting from his neck *The necklace!* I automatically hold up my neckline and curled my fist. *Now the evidence of our friendship. Yes, only friendship.* I sadly thought.
 
"Here Hy Ji-ah, remember this? We promised right that if this necklace remains with me the same as yours, it means we still didn't forget each other right?" he sadi showing me his necklace with hope. I slowly grab my necklace too.
 
"Do you want to know the reason why I don't want us to turn back to normal?" I finally asked. It was the question that I want to ask him and the answer to understand my feelings for him.
 
"Y-yes." his voice broke. I raised my necklace and put it together the other half. "It's because I can't stand to be just friends with you. Get it?" I said to him and look direclt to his eyes. There was questioning in his eyes, I shook my head. *He didnt get my message.* I sadle thought again. *I guess he doesn't have the same feelings with me. Simply put, we're not mutual with each other.*
 
Suddenly he smiled and chuckled. It sounded like a chuckle of triumph. He came closer to me and said, "Really?" I was confused with his question. I frowned. And then his face......
 
 
--------------------------------------
MIAN ! MIAN ! MIAN ! *bows* for updating late!
and to all who have read the previous chapter 7, i revised it .. and now here's the final .. sorry !