Chapter 4 - Confusing Feelings

When Love and Hate Collides

 

"Annyeong cutie~" Jeongmin yelled, I just smiled a fake smile.
 
"Soo Min-ah, you take care of them. I'll take your post in the counter." I whispered at her. Boyfriend was coming my way when Soo Min blocked them.
 
"Ah hey! Take your seats over there and take your time. I'll take your order later!" she said in a cheerful voice. I smirked and punched in the air *Yes! I'm save!*
 
After a minute, Boyfriend called out to take an order, Soo Min leaves me and walks toward them. "Okay! Here I come Boyfriend!" she yelled, I laughed at her actions. Sometimes, Soo Min might be flirty at times. I lay my eyes to Youngmin and saw him laughing at the orders as if enjoying. *You just forgot what happened last night you bastard!* I glared at him even though he was not looking.
 
--- KLING ---
 
*Omo! A new customer! Today is a very busy day without Manager here.* I turn to welcome the new customer but was shock when I saw CNU hyung with the other members of B1A4. Yes, he was a member of that group and I was aware of that fact.
 
I run towards him and hugged him. "Hyung~!" I shouted, he hugged me back. "Whoah~~" his co-members reacted, I broke the hug and laughed. I served them personally, and I caught Youngmin looking at me with questioning eyes. I just shrugged and went on.
 
After a few more moments of being busy with them, I went out to our shop's garden. It gives me peace of mind when I'm there. It has a nice view.

   

   

 
"Hmm.." I smelled the air. "Fresh air, beautiful flowers... Stress free." I murmured.
 
"Hye Ji-ah..." there was that familiar voice again. I flinched when I heard him spoke.
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a cold voice. He looked at me with sad and questioning eyes. "C-can we talk?" he stuttered.
 
"What? We're talking already." I said and turn my back at him. I walked around the garden and I feel him walking behind my back. "Spit it out Youngmin." I said after annoying myself of his silence.
 
"Can we start over?" he asked in a low voice. "What for?" I asked him back.
 
"For the old time's sake Hye Ji. Please? It's hard for me to be like this. You're so cold to me." he said in a helpless tone of his voice. I felt a sudden guilt but brushed it away.
 
"What you did before was enough for me to forget you!" I snapped at him. "By the way, thanks to you I learned a lot. When you left me, I learn to be independent just like what you said that day." I said sarcastically.
 
"Sorry Hye Ji. I regreted that day I left you." he begged. I looked at his eyes and his face. *I could not Youngmin! I can't be friends with you. It hurts me to think that your back just to be FRIENDS with me. I'm falling for you Youngmin! I couldn't think of myself being just a friend.* Realizing what my mind says, I turn my back and run. Afraid to let him see myself crying.
 
"Hye Ji!" he called out. I stopped but still my back facing him. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and said in a low croaking voice, "I'll think of what you said earlier." and I continued to run.
 
At first, Youngmin was confused of her answer but suddenly, he smiled. "Thanks Hye Ji. I know, you can't forget me just like that." Hope was in his face. *I hope, we get back so that I can confess to you.*
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here's the update guys! COMMENT on this chapter.
 
what can you say? keep on supporting guys^^
 
You know, I'm putting my feelings when I'm writing this^^
 
ppyong^^ (snapping fingers)