Chapter 2 - Facing

When Love and Hate Collides

I went out after I cleaned myself. When I went out, Manager meet me, "What took you so long?" she asked worriedly.

I faked a hurt expression and said, "My stomach hurts suddenly." I said while holding on to my stomach. "Gwenchana?" she questioned me. I just nodded, "You better go home." she added. "Ani~ I'm okay now. I have to get back to work." I said.

She just nodded and said, "You better help Soo Min there. She's busy with our sudden customer." she points out to a group of boys in a corner. *Oh, they're still here.* I sighed and then walks towards their table.

"Here's the menu, can I take your order?" I asked wearing my practiced smile, I'm nervous but I didn't show it.

"Cute~" the curly-haired guy mouthed, must be Jeong Min. I blinked, *What did he say?* "Huh?" I asked out of trance because of shock.

"Don't mind him. He keeps saying that to girls smiling at him." the other guy said, must be Dong Hyun.

"Hyung! She's not looking at him! She's looking at us, and she's smiling at us!" the insecured maknae, Minwoo reacted.

I just smiled at them and took their order. *What a bunch~* I managed to avoid gazing at Youngmin's eyes because he keeps eyeing at me the whole time. *Good for you!* I smirked as I turn my back.

 

After a while, I came back with their orders. While putting their plates, the brown-haired guy, of course Youngmin's twin, stared at me.

"Hmm.. I probably meet you before, haven't we?" he asked.

*Oops!* "Aniyo .. Maybe its my look-a-like .." I said while shaking my head, I could see Youngmin in my peripheral vision that he's frowning at me.

"Yeah, maybe." he shrugged and dig into the food.

"Then, I'll be going. If you need anything, just call us." I spoke and then smiled before going away.

 

 

[BOYFRIEND's POV]

"Yah! Youngmin, you've been staring at that girl a lot." Hyun Seong suddenly spoke.

"Wae? I didn't!" Youngmin denied harshly. A hand was placed in his shoulders, "Don't deny it hyung. Even I knows her." Kwangmin said.

"Woo~ You know her both of you. What's your relationship with her? She's kinda interesting you know." Jeong Min said teasing Youngmin.

Youngmin glared at him, "We have a past. And only Youngmin hyung is close with her." Kwangmin answered instead, cutting the tension that starting to envelope them.

"Ahh.. So, Youngmin, calm down! I meant no harm for her! Just kidding!" he said apologetically. "Hyung, FIGHTING~!" Minwoo cheered him and Youngmin smiled.

"I have to get her back." he said determinedly.

 

-----------------------------------------------

wheew~ got updated now^^ hope you like this chapter =3

by the way, THANKS for the 5 SUBSCRIBERS and 100 VIEWS ^^

now, i'm inspired to write stories, and actually, i have written them on a notebook, yet not shared^^