Chapter 3 - An Encounter

When Love and Hate Collides

[Your (Hye Ji's) POV]

After a while, Boyfriends left. "Wheew---" I sighed. "Yah! What happened to you Hye Ji?" Soo Min, her close friend, asked her.

"Aniyo... Nothing, don;t mind me!" I said while waving my hands at her.

"Hmm... Are you interested to those guys? Do you like someone from them?" she teased.

"Eh?! Andwae! It can't be! You're dreaming!" I denied profusely. She smiled and said, "Ahh.. okay.. Hmm, me? I like someone..." she looked at me waiting for my reaction.

"Mwo? Who?" I asked with curiosity. "The yellow-haired guy, must be Youngmin?" she said grinning widely. My jaw dropped. *Oh my? She likes Youngmin?! What about me?* *Shut up! You hate him right?* her other mind countered. *Oh yeah!*

"Good." I simply commented on her. Then, I turn my back and I didn't even notice that Soo Min was laughing silently along with our Manager. I heard them so I turn back, "What?!" I questioned. "Nothing~" they chorused but wearing that silly smile on their faces. I just shrugged and continued what I'm doing.

--- 9:00 PM ---

"Annyeong Manager! See you tomorrow!" I bid goodbye to our manager. Then I turn to Soo Min, "Well, Soo Min-ah I'll go ahead arasso?" I bowed at her and bid goodbye, and she responded.

I was walking alone, suddenly I felt someone following me. I turned around and found no one. My heart beats fast, I fasten my pace but suddenly, someone hugged me from behind my back. I resisted and wiggled to let go but the stranger spoke, "I miss you Hye Ji." the familiar voice registered to my mind.

"Youngmin.." I stopped resisting, and we stayed in our position a little longer, feeling each other's warmth. And then he broke free. I turn to him.

"Y-you miss me?" he asked in an uncertain voice. I did no response. He looked at me sadly, "I know you're mad at me, Hye Ji.. S-sorry..." he pleaded.

"I miss you yes!" I said and look directly at his eyes, "But it doesn't mean our relationship before will still be the same as now!" I continued in a cold voice while contolling my tears.

"I stil can't forget the pain Youngmin. I still can't ..." I said in a low voice and then run away, leaving Youngmin there standing guiltily.

 

--- MORNING ---

I am walking alone again in the street when someone walked with me, but this time, it was a different person.

"Annyeong Hye Ji!" said the cheerful voice. I turn and saw CNU, "Oh! Hyung!" I called while smiling.

"Mianhe..." he suddenly said. I frowned, "Why?"

He then smiled and then said, "I didn't visit you yesterday as promised."

"Oh! That? It's not a problem hyung!" I said hitting him lightly on the shoulders. He laughed and ruffled my hair, "Aisssh! Hyung!" I hissed while running after him. Since Youngmin left 6 years ago, I never befriended any guys. Not until I meet CNU after I run away from our house and from my dad. He's the guy i ever trusted next to Youngmin.

We arrived at our shop after a few minutes of chasing him. "Ha! Hyung, you... ha... tired me!" I said unable to mutter a single word. He just laughed.

"Don't worry Hye Ji-ah. I'll surely visit you later!" he promised. I smiled at him. "Ne~! I'll be waiting?" I asked, he nodded and went away.

"See you!" he shouted. I watched him as he walked away. By the time I meet him, I learn to be independent, and trusted myslef. And on the other part, thanks to Youngmin I learned to be independent from others. That's the only positive side he gave since he left.

--- KRIING ---

"Uhmm.. Manager?" I answered my call. I listen while she's giving me instructions. "Arasso, arasso .. take care Manager!" I greeted her, and then when I flipped down my phone, I sighed heavily.

"Omona! Hye Ji? Why a long face early in the morning?" Soo Min asked worriedly as I entered the shop.

"Haaayyy--- Manager left us a big responsibility!" I snapped. Soo Min's expression suddenly changes. "Aissh! It's a big responsibility indeed!" she said in an excited voice. She was looking outside and was smiling from ear to ear. I looked also to the direction she's looking at.

"Yeah, indeed." I smirked and force a smile when Boyfriend came in.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haay! Sorry fot the late update guys! Hope I didn't ruin your expectations.

Hope also you like this chapter! Please COMMENT ne~?