Chapter 1 - We meet ... again !

When Love and Hate Collides

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Welcome to our shop!" I greeted a costumer coming in our shop. "Here's the menu, can I take your order?" I give the costumer a sweet smile.

"Ah, yes!" the costumer replied, I get the order and put it to the counter.

-KLING-

*A costumer!* I turn to greet the new costumer, but stopped when I saw who it was.

"Youngmin .." I whispered my hands covering my mouth. I was so shocked and so as he.

"Hye Ji---" he was about to walk to me but stops when someone shouted, "Kyaa~ BOYFRIEND~!" I immediately make my way to the restroom.

-restroom-

*Omo >.<" He's back! I haven't prepared for this! I must felt happiness yet, what I felt now is ... hatred? and sadness? Waeyo?* I paused for a while and think over to what my mind asks. And then realization struck me. The reason to be feeling sad and hatred towards him is because of what happened 6 years ago.

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Youngmin-ah! Please don't go! You can't do this to me!" I cried while shouting at him. He turned to me, "Mian, Hye Ji .." he bowed his head.

"Why?" I helplessly ask. "It's for someone's sake. And sorry, I can never help you now .." he looked at me with sadness in his eyes, "not anymore." he added.

I felt weak, I burst my tears out, "No Youngmin! You can't do this! You cant leave me like this!" I begged, almost kneeling before him. My face that time was so awful, bruises, scratches, wounds, due to my father's doing all over my face and body.

He cupped my face, "Remember Hye Ji-ah! Fight! Never surrender! You can live without me by your side! Learn to stand and fight on your own!" he said while wiping my tears.

I closed my eyes, wishing it was only a nightmare. "I can't live without you, you know that! You're the only guy I ever trusted!" I said. "Youngmin ..." I croaked. I saw him grabbing something in his pocket and he put it to my hand.

"This, keep this till we see each other next time!" It was a heart-shaped necklace but it was half. "Where's the other half?" I asked. "It's in me. So that, we can always remember each other." he said, gentleness in his voice.

I cried again, *I'm gonna miss this voice somehow!* I looked up to him, guilt was in his face. "Please? For the ninth time? Don't go..." I begged.

He pulled me away from his hug and looked at me, "No .. I know I will regret this. But this will do us good." He then hugged me and kissed me on my forehead and he walked away, slowly.

"Youngmin..." I whispered, and turn my back to him. I didn't notice that he turn his back too, but facing my direction he muttered, "Saranghae Hye Ji-ah." he said longing in his voice.

[END of FLASHBACK]

 

---------------------------------------------

wheew~ I have done one chapter .. heheh.. what can you say ? is it okay ? isn't it amateur ?

well, hope you SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT .. i'll really appreciate that^^

i'll update later these days^^ so, be patient :) and anyone who knows how to put a picture rather than a link, teach me .. i'll be glad^^