Chapter 5 - I'm Tired Already

When Love and Hate Collides

That day, when I wnet back inside the shop, Manager has arrived already.

"Oh! Manager!" I greeted her and bowed slightly. She face me and then tell me to come near her.

"I have something to tell you!" she said excitedly. Even I was excited because I could rarely see Manager this happy.

--- NEXT DAY ---

"Wheew-- Is there something left to do Manager?" I asked her.

"Uhmm, let me think.." she said while wiping her sweat. It was our last day for the preparation. A certain group of Higher people in Korea are going to visit our shop. Since our shop also had an inn, they decided to stay here.

"Soo Min!" she called out, Soo Min popped in sweating and panting. "Where have you been? You breathed like a horse." I jokingly said frowning at her.

"Ha--ha.. I-i.. went outside." she said gasping for air. "Well, are the bed sheets ready?" Manager ask her. "Done!" she replied.

Then Manager turn to me, "All are SET! We're ready!" she yelled. "FIGHTING~!" Soo Min yelped too. I laughed, "Okay! Tomorrow must be tiring so let's get ready!"

Later that day, Manager sent us home early to prepare for tomorrow's big event. We were staying in the shop to assist the guest's needs.

TOMORROW came and we'll be going BUSY the rest of the day, or for short, the WHOLE week.

 

 

--- AFTER THE WHOLE ENTIRING WEEK ---

"Nnnnn---" I groaned while stretching and bending my back. "I think I have no body anymore." I said.

"Yeah, me too. That was a pain the ! Imagine, they even called out dawnbreaking just to have a water?! What the---" Soo Min cursed silently. I nodded and smiling a bit. "Aigoo, aigoo .." I muttered.

"Manager! Can we go home now?" Soo Min called out. "Uhmm.. I have to treat you first!" Manager replied.

"ANIYAA~" we chorused. Manager frowned at us, "Waeyo?" she asked us. "We want to lie flat already!" I said. "Arasso, arasso! Go ahead. Next time, I'll treat you." she said while pulling us outside.

"Annyeong Manager. Kansamhabnida~!" I shouted and lazily walked back to my apartment. *I have to get enough sleep because we're back to normal tomorrow.* I said to myself as I stretched my arm once again, then I flinched. "URGHH-- aigoo..." I mumbled as tiny tears went out. *DAMN! people, making us suffer while they're relaxing! Aissshh..*

And that night went on, while me sleeping soundly at home.

--- NEXT DAY ---

"Waah~" I yawned. "So tired." I said while massaging my shoulders. "I don't feel like working." I said but stands up to get ready.

"Hey! Hye Ji, you look pale?" Soo Min questioned me while coming in the shop. I shook my head gently and went straight to the counter.

"I'm okay Soo Min-ah." I said in a weak voice. Soo Min shrugged while lookng at me with worried eyes. I spent sometime in the counter sitting and entertaining boring customers. I suddenly felt tired. "Soo Min-ah!" I called out to her. She came running, "What?" she asked.

"Hey! Hey! Don't worry. I just called you to tell you that I'm just in the garden." I said and went on not waiting for Soo Min's reply. I was walking while spacing out. Looking directly forward and then I took a seat on one of it's bench.

                                                                 

I closed my eyes breathing in the fresh air. I think I had napped a few moments before someone interrupted.

"Hye Ji-ah?" came that familiar voice again. I opened my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoah~! I had updated again and again^^

hope you guys like this chapter. I also added some chapters to add up something in your imaginations and to make the story not boring^^

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE guys! coz it's nearing its END !! XDD