05. You here?

Let's stop to live for a second

I knitted my brows.

Why are you here?”

To bring your safely home”

I smiled to myself. I expected a lot, but not to see Hoseok to pick me up and me home.

You are the sweetest”, I hugged him lightly, continuing my work. “You have never done this”

I got my reasons”, he just said and sat down at the table.

I did not thought of it further and swapped the floor. The cafe became comfortable quiet and the few people who came for a take away coffee got served by Soyeon.

Slowly the clock is showing that it is closing time, few minutes after it was 10 pm we all left together wishing each other a good night.

Till Saturday, Minhae-yah!”, Soyeon called after me.

I turned around, waved a last time and went with Hoseok to the subway station.

How was it to work for 8 hour the first time?”

A groan escaped my mouth and rolled my eyes, pointing at my watch.

Hoseok laughed, “Ah time was passing by slowly”. I nodded – we needed no words.

Slowly taking one step after another, watching the sky, hooked my arm in Hobi's so he can guide me while watching the stars. The night was beautiful.

For a moment I forgot what made me worried all day long till I heard Hobi's messenger ring tone. I had the feeling it was Taehyung. I watched his finger tapping fast over the touchscreen.

When he was done, we made eye contact and his gaze softened – apparently I looked like a sad puppy how he stated. “Tae?”

He nodded and I we didn't spook any further about him. Making our way down the stairs to the subway station. My mood obviously dropped after mentioning Taehyung and I keeped quiet.

The train arrived and went in. I am still linking arms with J-Hope, leaned my head on his shoulder.

Did he told you?”

Mhm”

Does he blame me for it?”

He doesn't blame anyone”

And on who's side are you?”

Without waiting any second he said 'nobody'. I sighed.

You don't believe me or?”

I keep on being quiet. That's a ugly habit of me, whenever someone is stating the truth.

Now it was Hobi's time to sigh loudly. “You both made mistakes. YOU for depending on my support and words all the time, even tho Tae is a smart guy. And HE for not telling it earlier. You both got your piece of cake of this fight and now you have to deal with it, eating it on your own and not sharing with anyone. I am not your father guiding you. I am your best friend and so is Taehyung. That is all I am going to say.”

He was right. I should not pushing my problems towards Hoseok, since he hasn't down anything wrong. “Do you believe he is going to forgive me?”

I have already said I have to say, don't push me between you guys.”

I nodded, again he was right.

I straightened my back and let go of Hoseok. The next station was were I lived. We both got out and went down the street. On our way we pasted Taehyungs apartment complex and I saw in the direction where his window was. His lights were on and without noticing I stopped walking. Staying there, looked up towards his window in hope to see from this far his body frame.

Maybe he is waiting as well?”

I was unsure about this statement and knitted my brows. “He said he needs time”

Who said that one night isn't enough time?”

Turning my head to my left, thinking that I would not want to see the face of a person who hurt me badly after such short time.

I walked past him and went down the street, going without a words towards my home. I wasn't ready. I knew I have to apology, but I want to give him some time, not pushing anything.

When both of us arrived in front of my door I ask if he wanted to stay, but he just shook his head, wishing me a good night and went back towards the subway station.

For ones I came into a home where the lights where on, you heard the tv and smell home cooked food. I steeped from the hallway into the living room, where I saw my dad sitting in front of the tv. He turned around I ran towards my dad hugging him.

I thought you will come by tomorrow!?”

He chuckled, hugged me back, “I thought my family needs me more, then your newborn cousin. He is only sleeping and your aunt and uncle are so on cloud nine. I didn't want to disturb there new luck any longer.”

I love me dad. He is always there for me and gives me always bear hug's whenever I need them.

I changed my clothes and took some of the food I cooked today, sitting down beside me dad.

How is the small one?”

He is healthy and has the name Youngsoo. A quiet boy. He doesn't cry so much, then other babies I knew.”, he patted my knee and knew he meant me.

I chewed on my food and watched with him the show. After 11pm my mom also arrived.

She plopped down the couch by the time I finished eating and I brought my plate to the kitchen.

I walked into the living room, was on my way into my room, when my mom asked if I and Taehyung live in harmony together again.

My dad was surprised and asked what happened, he loves Taehyung like his own son, so I told him the story and said straight away that it was my fault.

And why do you still sit here and don't apologise?”

He will be sleeping by now”

He is a teenager in his holidays, what are you talking about Min?”

My mom chuckled and patted my dad's shoulder.

Everything will turn out just fine. Just give them both some time. You will not lose your son.”

I hope so”

Me too...”